Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Review] Lime and Lime

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    I agree, but the AA atm is good...

However its so badly bugged T-T
    This mythic pet is poop .... i rather use slag where there's panick .. LnL 15% debuff is nothing, immunity with 45 sec even worst... casting AA does nothing during immunity.

Maridos does a better job and it buff players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hello,

Lemon and lime, the newest mythic pet. Is OK to have.

Although here is some info on stats and the AA.

Here's some tips and more info:

- If you have 2 L&L then its good.
    - the AA will hit the target that is closest, even if it is the mob L&L is attacking.
    - AA hits one target only.
    - The AA will last for its entire duration, even if the Mob/Boss is already dead.
    - AA lasts for around 25 seconds

Using your AA and Determining the Immunity

The AA roughly lasts for 25s or so.

The stats are good,and this pet seems to stay behind, just like the whim brothers :/
    So using these during boss fights is much recommended.
    And the AA only targets one, but the passive at lv40+ hits 5 mobs...and the debuffs are really good. Although I'll give more info on this one.

Pro Tips:

- When using the AA,remember it lasts for 25s. Any DoTs moves will give you and allies* Regen of either Mana or HP*(2). Using moves like Noxious Bolt, TimeShift, Fireball with the Duration and DoT upgrade, and maybe windmill (warrior's skill) will allow to give a crazy regeneration of Mana/HP!
    - If your confused using the Arcane Ability of this pet, like the timings look below

(1)* = Not sure, but if you attack the mob/boss sometimes its only you who recieves the Regen.
    (2)* = Sometimes you receive Mana or HP during the AA. One AA you get mana, 2nd AA you get hp..but its totally random though.

Pro usage of AA(or not a pro usage)

So the mechanism works like this:

Once the AA is active,it lasts for at least 25 seconds and during that time you get a mana/hp regenper attack you perform (skills apply). Also, the boss'/mob's armor is alsoreduced.

So if you have 2 LnLssimply follow this:

- Player 1 &Player 2 Scenario
    - Player 1 activates AA
    -Once you see a rotating oval, which usually happens after 25s meaning the immunity is active,you need to wait for 45 seconds to hit a successful AA of LnL.
    -Player 2 waits fo rthe resistance to go down, then he activates his AA after at least 22.5 seconds or so.
    -Remember that per hity ou are granted mana/hp depending on Lemon and Lime's level.
    -Using DoT skills,moves will grant excellent amount of HP/Mana returns to you and your allies!!
    -Skills ->TimeShift, Fireball with the 5 seconds duration upgrade, Noxious Bolt,Windmill(not sure).

Questions or Concerns?

[PVP +MOB = AA BUGGED!]

PVP and MOBs problem with the AA

1) While the AA is active, while attacking, no mana or HP is given back. You only recieve mana/HP during the first 2 hits, then the immunity is suddenly triggered even when 25s isnt over!!!

2) AA immunity is perma-active in PvP(sometimes the AA )!! even after waiting for 5mins, i triggered the AA but i got 2 ticks back, and it was mana. Then immunity was suddenly triggered*

* = The problem is same, AA's immunity is supposed to start off when 25s is over. And armor reduction doesnt take place =/

[Armor Reduction]

1) Aim'd shot/axe throw is supposed to reduce armor, but sadly the armor reduction from these skills wipes off the effects from LnL's AA.

_______

The petworks fine on bosses, please just fix this issues on mobs & PvP…

I spent 35$ and I bjust turned 16 so I'm going off allowance that I also don't get on a regular basis xD I hope they fix it soon I always wanted brothers whim and this is the closest I'm getting atm
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    Atm lnl could kill a singe user 1vs1, pet is to much for pvp in multiple hands. #nerfit
    Dear god no, it's super bugged and not good enough to be nerfed also taking into consideration it's stats aren't all that great either
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Please make LnL AA increase to 20% armor reduction to actually make it useful and chainful. ARENA mainly require all rogue and rogue aimshot already has 15% armor reduction so it render the pet useless. A Tank axe throw with 25% armor reduction doesn't really cut it cause it rarely occur now if a tank with LnL and using axe throw that's a different story lol. This might possibly make tank more useful and needed in elite and such. I'm still bothered with how it's only effect 1 enemy. Should at least effect 3 enemy.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    Please make LnL AA increase to 20% armor reduction to actually make it useful and chainful. ARENA mainly require all rogue and rogue aimshot already has 15% armor reduction so it render the pet useless. A Tank axe throw with 25% armor reduction doesn't really cut it cause it rarely occur now if a tank with LnL and using axe throw that's a different story lol. This might possibly make tank more useful and needed in elite and such. I'm still bothered with how it's only effect 1 enemy. Should at least effect 3 enemy.
    At least sometimes a tank's axe throw hits harder than Zeus, Lool

Name:  Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 11.07.38 PM.png
Views: 242
Size:  230.1 KB
    Last edited by kixkaxx; 04-18-2015 at 10:11 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

correct me if i'm wrong but LnL arcane skill only does 15% armor reduction? why not make it 20%? cause rogue Aimshot is literally already 15%. Also lol it's arcane skill is a bit of a hassle and useless on boss that has mobs around it.
    Yeah, i agree. The current status of this pet is totally trash. Only a lv40+ version of this pet is fit enough for arena.

The AA works completely normal in arena and T3 boss (taurus). I & Xexs are a bit upset as of now. The AA is useless on mobs as you're only given 2 ticks back, then the immunity gets triggered...right after 2 ticks..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I've added the way of using 2 LnL's AAs

Let me know what do you guys think

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I agree completely. As I said earlier, 15% is next to useless since rogue will always be using aimed shot. If they raise it to 20% it will solve the aimed shot issue, but the issue of Axe throw still remains. ATM the 25% armor drop will override the lnl armor drop but it only pasts for 3 seconds. When it ends, the player goes back to his original armor, making the lnl aa useless. Either fox this silly procedure, or make lnl armor reduction 25% for a single target.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I agree completely. As I said earlier, 15% is next to useless since rogue will always be using aimed shot. If they raise it to 20% it will solve the aimed shot issue, but the issue of Axe throw still remains. ATM the 25% armor drop will override the lnl armor drop but it only pasts for 3 seconds. When it ends, the player goes back to his original armor, making the lnl aa useless. Either fox this silly procedure, or make lnl armor reduction 25% for a single target.
    They even need to fix this issue of axe debuff, it seems like once axe or aimeds debuff is down, then LnLs AA is Wiped out too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    25% armor debuff for long period time is op. And again if sts do buff, tank job in pve is more more not required.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    25% armor debuff for long period time is op. And again if sts do buff, tank job in pve is more more not required.
    15% on the other hand is useless. You have got to be in a really moronic party, if you cannot keep enemy armor debuffed by at least 15% almost the entire time without this fancy pet and its even fancier AA. Like no-one using axe, aimed, Grimm, Blinky, or a number of other pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

left this pet in the stable as decoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I've added the video on using 2 LnL AAs alternatively!! Please let me what you think, and share it with other LnL users too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Doesn't seem to be a huge market for em yet, at least not in my experience!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I've added the video on using 2 LnL AAs alternatively!! Please let me what you think, and share it with other LnL users too!
    Can you post video of what AA actualy do (not how it looks) please? If you can post how many HP you have and in video will be shown boss fight where we can see amount of HP gain and proc frequency, it will be very helpfull. There is part in your video, where you get 2 heal and and mana proc from 2 ticks of nox, but after that you hit health potion, so...

thank you in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jirikjurasek View Post
    Can you post video of what AA actualy do (not how it looks) please? If you can post how many HP you have and in video will be shown boss fight where we can see amount of HP gain and proc frequency, it will be very helpfull. There is part in your video, where you get 2 heal and and mana proc from 2 ticks of nox, but after that you hit health potion, so...

thank you in advance

I dont think i have to post anything about the AA, but i guess i'll add it into the main post.

Here's the info that you're asking:

Activated Ability:

AA: Twist of Fate (CoolDown 45s)
    Reduces enemy armor by 15% for 25seconds. Grants health or mana per hit*. Target gains immunity for 25s afterward.

* = The mana/HP is scaled to level, so higher the lvl, higher the HP/Mana per hit gain.
    Last edited by Wazakesy; 04-20-2015 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I dont think i have to post anything about the AA, but i guess i'll add it into the main post.
    Of course you dont have to, I only ask for something, what people usually looking for in "reviews" :-)

Here's the info that you're asking:

Activated Ability:

AA: Twist of Fate (CoolDown 45s)
    Reduces enemy armor by 15% for 25seconds. Grants health or mana per hit*. Target gains immunity for 25s afterward.

* = The mana/HP is scaled to level, so higher the lvl, higher the HP/Mana per hit gain.
    I´m looking for what AA ACTUALLY and EXACTLY does, as I say above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice one wazakesy
    -madarrow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This pet is best for pvp