Some ways to make money :
1. Farming locks with lepre n luck elixir - You can try farming locks in brackrendrige village or in kraken mines 3. To farm kraken mines 3 you need to be lv41 to get good results but brackrendrige is easily farmable from lv20'ish onward. I make minimum 100k everyday farming locks and i am lv24 mage. The highest i went was 568k in one day faming locks

2. Planar tombs - While many say "planar tombs" when people ask "how to make money", you need a bit of base wealth and good gear to start farming them effectively. One interesting thing about planar tombs is that if you are rich you need to spend less money while farming them. So according to me if you dont have enough gold dont farm planar tombs so much because new expansion is coming and you will need money for new items. You have basically two choices -
a> Do planar tombs with normal gear. Suffer loss. Get frustrated and quit game
b> Farm locks, save money, when new expansion come buy good gear and start farming

3. Arena - In arena you have two useful things to loot, Fossil (an igredient needed to craft the arcane pet necro) and Planar amulet recipe, both of which are rare. Some get planar pendant recipe on their 10th run and some dont get it even after their 1000th run. Fossil is so rare i cant even imagine how rare. If you can imagine how big the universe is but u cant imagine the rarity of the fossil. It takes less money per run in doing one arena run than a planar tomb run but there is no profit in it if you dont have huge luck so many people call it a "gold pit." If u dont have enough gold dont try to make arena your primary place for trying to make money.

4. Merching - Merching is very hard. Let me give you an example : I played this game after seeing my friend play it. He kept 5mil seperately to merch from his alt. Now from his 5mil he has a lepre and and 29k. So if you dont know how to merch i will say dont try merchanting. But now times are like that there is nothing to merch. Arcanes are dropping in price every day, mythics are dropping in price everyday, ad more. Vanity has some hope but still not so much profit if you dont merch expensive vanities.

Thank You
If u see me in game (my IGN 0 Linorex) do stop by and say hi.

- Linorex