Quote Originally Posted by Svvords View Post
Isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? people buy an arcane ring not to stand around towns and look cool, they buy arcane ring to have an edge over those who use legendary and mythic rings. what about imbued sets? do you think people buy that to look cool wearing a violet armor set? they buy that to have an edge over those who use legendary and upgraded mythic sets. what about amulets? do you think people buy a planar pendant to have a cool proc effect? they buy that to give themselves and their team an edge. Same story for arcane pets. Now tell me, isnt that how AL is supposed to be played? AL was never going to be balanced from the get-go if you will follow the natural progression this game has undertaken.

P.S I hear dota game starts from zero equips for all players, might wanna check that one out, its more balanced if you ask me.
if nekro simply gave the users and edge over the no nekro players then there would no have been so much debate....nekro gives more than just an edge..what nekro does is like you have an arcane ring but when u enter a pvp map all ur team gets the stat boost of the arcane ring