Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We want mythics and crafting based on time spent NOT LUCK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I would also be ok with items purchasable by plat being account bound. When I spend my money, I'm normally not trying to make it more unfair to those that don't by looting and selling, I'm usually trying to get something for myself. Selling an arcane egg because I already have the pet is usually just a byproduct. The system for lemon and lime was a good one. You can purchase the pet but it's not tradable or you can loot the pet and it is. I see no reason not to apply that to purchasing vs farming instead of purchasing vs locked crates. It would put more emphasis on the farmers being able to make gold and the money spenders being able to get what they want. It may also help regulate in game pricing so we don't have items costing more than someone can actually transfer in the trade window again. I only mention this because it seems like there is a spike happening with the two most expensive items in the game.

On one hand, it makes me want to loot a fossil more, but on the other hand, that pet, at that price is so far out of range for most of Arlor.

It seems this would put the pricing power in the hands of the super grinders instead of the money spenders, while still allowing money spenders to get what they want. As opposed to all the gear in the money spenders hands and we also control the pricing power of items.

(Full disclosure, I spend plenty of money and also have a nekro and ring already.)

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post: