Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
PvP dramas!!
As zeus said, I also suggest you don't enter Pvp unless you are capped level and have atleast a planar pend and some good gears.
Noone will ear to you when they can get easy kills.
Why feed them!
A bit off topic but yeah, I saw often in tdm, one side has 4 players with warrior and Nekro blessed new shield mages and other side 2 rogues. The score was 16-1.
Why feed them!!!
If people stop entering PvP just to feed, it will get better environment I believe.
Just leave when you see you get camped badly by maxed out people or when you are getting camped.
Leaving is not that hard!
If its badly matched just leave. They will have noone to farm so cheer!
Bro you forget dummy farming.
Ive personally encountered 3 dummies and remembered their names for myself so i dont enter when they are in.
These guys had legendary gear( not the best legendary) and just stand in their place.
When the teams are 2 to 3.....4 out of 5 players enter the 3 party; at one point you just get frustrated leaving all the time.
I've seen ganging at its best where a top pvp guild players were ganging my team and a guy of their own team entered my side to tell them not to gang since the guy i was with was a friend......i mean what!!!? Is ganging considered so mainstream now both by the ganger and the ganged?
Pvp is an odd place, not recommended for anyone who goes there just for fun unless you are in those pre-arranged clashes