Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for long time players

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Yes the game is slow, but it's very sad to read all the negative non constructive comments. We forget that this is a game, & there are real people are behind the scenes working daily. I think many don't stop to think that two major devs left the community with in the last year, and their ideas that were set on the table may have drastically changed. Many of you know it takes time, and resources to develope new content.

STS is working hard to deliver a better game. At the very least I am thankful for the weekly updates, bug fixes & skill upgrades, and continued communication through the forums from STS.
    We all understand that STS has a small team and 2 major dev's left. But there has been multiple issues at hand. We all as a community have voiced these opinions. You have things such as the luck factor. I mean really? Gamers like to be rewarded for hardwork. Me personally I'm at the point to where I login to talk with friends. I'm at a stand still. I've farmed arena until nearly broke. With nothing to show for it. We all know someone who is in the same boat. People who have spent hard earned money to buy what I like to call locked roulette crates and get either outdated gear or the dreaded 2k, 2k, 2k lol. I just wish they would fix the bugs and other issues. I enjoy the game don't get me wrong. It's just slow right now.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regizakirs.rs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by regizakirs.rs View Post
    We all understand that STS has a small team and 2 major dev's left. But there has been multiple issues at hand. We all as a community have voiced these opinions. You have things such as the luck factor. I mean really? Gamers like to be rewarded for hardwork. Me personally I'm at the point to where I login to talk with friends. I'm at a stand still. I've farmed arena until nearly broke. With nothing to show for it. We all know someone who is in the same boat. People who have spent hard earned money to buy what I like to call locked roulette crates and get either outdated gear or the dreaded 2k, 2k, 2k lol. I just wish they would fix the bugs and other issues. I enjoy the game don't get me wrong. It's just slow right now.
    I totally agree that gamers like to be rewarded for hard work, and should be Also at the end of a season the game always gets slow.
    Avy
    12-2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I totally agree that gamers like to be rewarded for hard work, and should be Also at the end of a season the game always gets slow.
    Very true it's definitely slow right now. Hopefully it'll pick up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yes the game is slow, but it's very sad to read all the negative non constructive comments. We forget that this is a game, & there are real people are behind the scenes working daily. I think many don't stop to think that two major devs left the community with in the last year, and their ideas that were set on the table may have drastically changed. Many of you know it takes time, and resources to develope new content.

STS is working hard to deliver a better game. At the very least I am thankful for the weekly updates, bug fixes & skill upgrades, and continued communication through the forums from STS.
    you got fossil on ur first arena crate....you will not understand everyone's pain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    you got fossil on ur first arena crate....you will not understand everyone's pain
    it was surely not on the first master chest. since the planar arena was introduced, ava ran it for hours everyday without looting anything besides a few reinforced gems and finally - after many hundreds if not thousands of runs - the fossil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    it was surely not on the first master chest. since the planar arena was introduced, ava ran it for hours everyday without looting anything besides a few reinforced gems and finally - after many hundreds if not thousands of runs - the fossil.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...79#post2118979

scroll down to the 60th post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

When I first started playing over 2 years ago, I was playing around 6-7 hours a day and I had so much fun in doing so. Leveling was fun because I could plow through mobs and i had something to work for. Now that all of that has passed, the novelty of the game is thread-bare. Nowadays, I can go a week without coming online, and I usually don't stay online more than 30 mins. I average about 10 minutes a day for 4 days a week. The only thing driving me to log in is this absolutely wonderful community of players.

For casual players, nothing NEW has really been released in over a year (not counting events). I am not counting Planar content, because that isn't casual. I like laidback, buttonmashing, smooth gameplay that I found in Normal maps. Where each map doesn't take more than 5mins to complete. I am personally not a fan of the harder elites, because I honestly don't find enjoyment in barely knicking away at an opponent's health and constantly being one-hit. It's like im headbutting a brick wall. Its boring!

The economy right now is getting worse and worse each day because of the lack of variety and this "luck based system". It's also due to today's overpopulated player base. Back then the best idea was to hoard and sell things after they become discontinued to make bank. Nowadays, you gotta get out there, get it, and sell it ASAP before the market floods. Back then, there werent very many players and especially players who knew the jist of how to merch. Nowadays, the game is full of greed-stricken players who will do anything to make a quick profit for themselves.

I gotta say though, the only upside to the luck-based system is that it keeps the demand higher than the surplus for a long time and it keeps the market in check. If STS released something really good for lets say, after 150 planar runs, the item will be unavailable for a week or better, and then BOOM, there will be 100 of them up for sale.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

yes, she found nekro on the second chest she opened *at that day*. she saves up master chests and opens in batches. she has farmed and opened tons of them before.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

yes, she found nekro on the second chest she opened *at that day*. she saves up master chests and opens in batches. she has farmed and opened tons of them before.
    oh i thought her 2nd chest she obtained...sorry for misunderstand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Thanks Ard for the clarification.

oh i thought her 2nd chest she obtained...sorry for misunderstand
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It depends on the day. If I feel like being depressed I'll spend up to 6 hrs farming, otherwise I'm on for a while entertaining people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Play 30 minutes - 2 hours a day. Usually not on weekend, except event.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

I've been playing since game launched...

During periods of new content or when there's been events that I enjoyed... I've been known to log in over 12hrs a day (and I've definitely gone on more than one crazy bender session where I was logged in like 24 hrs+ straight

I don't play much right now... Mostly just log in to say hi to people and keep a bit of presence online... I think I average maybe 10-20 min a day tops right now. Since there's really no fun farming to do that has any good pay out right now I lose interest really quickly after logging in.

Here's to hoping that next event and expansion got tons to keep me entertained!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post: