Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
hmm im all for the new system but the idea of them eclipsing older gems is kinda a bad idea in my opion. we had a solution to paras in the begining dont let more than 1 be used but that didnt happen so now you pretty much want to wipe them out completly with this new jewel system to compensate for previous mistakes? paras should def stay above the rest id rather paras be rereleased then to see them diminshed. i think this will make more people rage quit then play more people payed upwards of 30mil for para sets. i mean new stronger gear will eventually over throw para gear so why not leave the para gems op like they are they were a prize alot of us worked very hard for and put alot of gold into i think better gear should be the soulution to getting rid of paras not a whole new system that can eventually be abused oober rich players can still abuse this system so it seems. it will just take them longer to do it. your eventually gonna make reserved paras totally useless that doesnt seem fair at all i think paras is a prize it should stay above the rest that would kinda be like making a leader board vanity available for plat i think more thought should be put into this before any drastic moves
Totally agree with u. That's why I did forward this:

As gems will be discontinued now the major concern of everybody is how damage jewel gonna work at such context.
Will it be on the basis of level 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41+
Or,
1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-46

Gradually increasing on first one like (0.5,1, 1.5, 2 ) % damage
Or,
0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75....... -%Damage