Thread: When the devs are willing to update PL once again...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draoscao View Post
    Well i mean, i have a 2pc fox myself wouldn't it be fair for also rhinos and foxes to have a 3pc aswell, i'm selfish. I don't really care what would happen to the majority.
    So let's see this as a pros and cons
    Pros of my idea: Foxes ,Rhinos and newer players (after bsm cap) can get 3pc rings. It will courage them to cap to my ideal l78. StS would get $$ out of it.
    Rhinos can tank more, deal slightly more damage aswell
    Foxes have more armour and deal slightly more damage. And well you get the idea.
    PvE parties with newer players (after bsm released)in them would go faster if they all would have a 3pc
    3pc Overpowers 2pc and for everyone to get a 3 piece ring would be fair (Imo)
    Cons: More people will complain
    There are no big advantages oldies could have.
    I couldn't think of more cons. Anyways that was just a suggestion. Not that StS will update this game anymore though. Oldies still keep their OP fossil Egg though.
    Sorry but I don't quite agree with your post. Elite Vanities are a symbol of someone capping their toon at a point where that certain level was the maximum cap, and as such it needs to be as rare as it gets. I personally consider all of us lucky that our toons can have elite vanities at both 76 and 77 at the same time.

Anyways, it is undeniable that there will be more players being 3 pcs should the devs decide to update the game. Here are my suggestions to mitigate that effect to a small extent so as to not affect the rest of the players that can easily obtain 3 pcs.

- After introducing a new campaign, remove the Elite Vanities of level 76 and 77. This will ensure all is fair for players that stick around, while inspiring a new generation of players to start aspiring for the next upcoming level cap.

Or..

- After introducing a new Level cap or campaign, Introduce a 4-piece ring with stats that greatly enhances the power of Dragon infused 3-piece rings. The Crafters at Blacksmoke mountain will of course be updated with that change. At the same time, remove the Vanity Pet since the hiatus meant more 2 pieces roaming about at the time of this writing. So this will maintain the chances of everyone having a 2 or 3 piece, and will further reward the oldies for waiting so long for the game to be updated. There may also be a vanity converter by the Fallen Prince for players that have 4 elite vanities but could not convert them to a 4 piece ring. Note that a 4 piece consist of Helm, Shield, Armor & Pet.

Given this new suggestions, I can guarantee those that has capped their toons to 77 will reap their benefits by upgrading their ring to 3 pcs, while new players will be hindered as it should be until there will be yet another upcoming cap. I'll leave it to you to think what kind of suggestions would the devs take regarding a new campaign needs.
    Last edited by Delolster; 05-13-2015 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Emphasising my point