Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
This event was by far THE best event I've ever got to enjoy in AL. No, I did not loot a fossil but many around me did and I am happy for them. The best part? It still cost plat in the form of ankhs but at least now, free players could compete.

Now, if they could only let this remain or slightly lower odds as well as bring some class combos into AL so warriors will be allowed in party, I don't think I'll have any complaints about the game in the near future!
I totally disagree with you on this. I worked my butt off bro and I got nothing to show for it. Gratz to those who got it. But this whole loot table needs to be revisited. You get people whole loot 2 fossils in one chest is wack. You get those who loot on 10 to 20 runs. Then you get the others who have hundreds of runs and got nothing but epics and reinforced gems that brings you nothing for profit. I mean the cost to run the arena versus what you gain is totally lopsided. I don't disagree with you often but this is one of these times.