Well, i was intrigued by the difference of Blizzard Stick and MM gemstone wand. I built a little emulator in excel to run through dps tests for each. I factored in the following
-Was Blessing of Might active
-Was Weakness active
-MM Gemstone wand proc at about 33% (after testing on some Djinn's it was <50% but probably better than 25%)
-Using the following forum post i derived the following as well - Advanced Mechanics in PL
-Enemy armor seems to reduce damage by 35%
-Crits are 2x damage of weapon/skill
-Hit has a cap that is ~85% even if you are well over 100 Hit

I also assumed the following
-You have no outside debuffs - if there was outside debuffs it would effect both weapons used so this may not cause too much of a swing either direction
-I built a macro that will fill in the Skills used to where you can use a skill every 1/2 second. I figured this because i was able to cause about 6 spells between each Lightning. This macro fills out the full column based on a skill priority (that you can set) as well as Firestorm ALWAYS follows Ice Storm.
-My priority was the following (This also doesn't not use Blessing of Vit, magic Shield, Resurrect, or heal so it is max dps)
1 Blessing of Might
2 Nightmare
3 Weakness
4 Ice Storm
5 Firestorm
6 Drain Life
7 Lightning
8 Frostbite

-I also have Firestorm Combo's if frozen and the base Firestorm spell hit/crit

Here are some screenshots and results with 1000xtests of 500 second tests for each Wand

If you'd like me to email you a copy of the document please PM your email address to me. It only has Blizzard Stick and MM Gemstone wand in it, but if you know a thing or two about excel you could change it.