Quote Originally Posted by RoseFaded View Post
Hi everyone ^-^ Rosefaded<3 Yep thats my beautiful lvl 41 sorcerer name. Well anyways heres my question-I currently have upgraded mythic villi set, but its lacking in the hp and armor department. I hear Imbued best gear currently...but which version...force brutality etc...and whats the price. If anyone can help me out here it be much appreciated. I currently have 5,171,000 gold on me. If can find a seller & provide good advice on this matter also be appreciated<3 Well have a good day everyone & rock on StS ^-^
I think I have you added in game and I've seen you're stats If I'm correct you're lacking both planar pendant and a blood ruby of shuyal. I'd suggest getting both of these as they significantly increase your health. Pick up a blood ruby from the cs or in town.

I'd suggest you buy a planar pendant recipe as they are cheap atm 2-2.5m. This will require you to farm arena and planar tombs, it should take you about 12 days from start. All you need is:
•mythic planar relic
•3 cleansed essences (rutger, frostir,glob)
•120 total planar essences
•dragonite bar

You will use 60 planar essences cleansing glob, rutger and frostir essences obtained in the planar arena.

Hope this has helped