Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nekro must be stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I like how no one has noticed this is a troll thread :3

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproves View Post
    Lol now that everybody has disagreed with your opinion, don't try to save face by putting this off as a troll thread. Its quite apparent that it is not.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

#NerfNekroSlightlyBuffScorchSignificantly!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I will say that as a middle-class rogue, I hate how wide the gap is between the poor and the rich. I have 3,400 hp, 535 dmg, and 1,440 armor, while there are rogues out there with 5,000hp, 900dmg, and 1,800 armor. Keep in mind, I have upgraded myth set, exped bow pot, arlorian eggshell ring, and wild talisman. All with fire gems. Altogether, it's about 1.5m? Not everyone csn even afford that. And then when the content gets released configured to the op players, how fair is that for us?

I would like STS to bring back the itemization system that was supposed to have been executed during this expansion that was replaced by the event system. Elite loot should be refreshed every so often (per se, monthly or bimonthly) with NEW and BETTER gear. This would give us always something to farm for.

Now that expansions are dragging along a year and a half apart, you do not need to have the mythic gear's demanding utility last the full expansion. When someone like me who hasn't had a new item since the expansion hit over a year ago that is somewhat affordable (eggshell is barely better than archon, and wild talis barely better than lv30 pendants), and then the rich are constantly getting new items, buffs, etc that widen the gap even more, that's just not fair.

I really hope STS realizes this and that the next expansion will be totally different. I hope the gap shortens to the point that you don't feel discouraged when you get one-hit everywhere and knowing the reason why is because your stats make you 10 lvls below someone in the same lvl in your party...

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You want sts to nerf nekro because you can't handle pvp ? You do know pvp is a choice ? Not many people supporting you cause what about ppl who pve with nekro ? Ppl who worked hard spending endless hours farming to get it who doesn't pvp .
    How would you feel after months of farming finally get your dream pet relise it got nerfed cause some person complained who couldn't handle nekro in pvp? Not every player with nekro pvp. When they nerf something in pvp it effects heavily on pure pve players . Remember pvp is a personal choice , like me I choose not too because I enjoy pve way more . Sounds to me like you need a break from pvp , do some farming get yourself a nekro then go back to pvp . Just my thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I will say that as a middle-class rogue, I hate how wide the gap is between the poor and the rich. I have 3,400 hp, 535 dmg, and 1,440 armor, while there are rogues out there with 5,000hp, 900dmg, and 1,800 armor. Keep in mind, I have upgraded myth set, exped bow pot, arlorian eggshell ring, and wild talisman. All with fire gems. Altogether, it's about 1.5m? Not everyone csn even afford that. And then when the content gets released configured to the op players, how fair is that for us?

I would like STS to bring back the itemization system that was supposed to have been executed during this expansion that was replaced by the event system. Elite loot should be refreshed every so often (per se, monthly or bimonthly) with NEW and BETTER gear. This would give us always something to farm for.

Now that expansions are dragging along a year and a half apart, you do not need to have the mythic gear's demanding utility last the full expansion. When someone like me who hasn't had a new item since the expansion hit over a year ago that is somewhat affordable (eggshell is barely better than archon, and wild talis barely better than lv30 pendants), and then the rich are constantly getting new items, buffs, etc that widen the gap even more, that's just not fair.

I really hope STS realizes this and that the next expansion will be totally different. I hope the gap shortens to the point that you don't feel discouraged when you get one-hit everywhere and knowing the reason why is because your stats make you 10 lvls below someone in the same lvl in your party...
    I agree most of what you are saying they do need to refresh loot time to time but not too often , most of still playing catch up atm. I need some time to enjoy my gears before jumping on to next upgrade so soon

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I play PVP with people who have Nekro, its an amazing pet, however its not fun to have one on the enemy side while u don't have one on yours but none the less, I think that nerfing it would cause more damage then good, its a special arcane pet, acquired by either paying a ton of money, or logging on for some major hours. I suppose its supposed to have a OP feeling about it. The good think about nekro is that unlike SNS, it is still acquirable, not limited edition. I suppose anyone CAN get it if they work extremely hard for it. but nerfing it due to its strong AA, that's not a good idea.

Still love ya dissy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Nekro must be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Lol now that everybody has disagreed with your opinion, don't try to save face by putting this off as a troll thread. Its quite apparent that it is not.
    It actually is lol, I knew everyone would disagree.
    Last edited by Disproves; 06-03-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    You want sts to nerf nekro because you can't handle pvp ? You do know pvp is a choice ? Not many people supporting you cause what about ppl who pve with nekro ? Ppl who worked hard spending endless hours farming to get it who doesn't pvp .
    How would you feel after months of farming finally get your dream pet relise it got nerfed cause some person complained who couldn't handle nekro in pvp? Not every player with nekro pvp. When they nerf something in pvp it effects heavily on pure pve players . Remember pvp is a personal choice , like me I choose not too because I enjoy pve way more . Sounds to me like you need a break from pvp , do some farming get yourself a nekro then go back to pvp . Just my thoughts
    LOL. Do some farming xD it's dead. Everything is dead, locks gems, everything. I've been told to sit tight till expansion comes and that's when I get my golds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsofancy View Post
    I play PVP with people who have Nekro, its an amazing pet, however its not fun to have one on the enemy side while u don't have one on yours but none the less, I think that nerfing it would cause more damage then good, its a special arcane pet, acquired by either paying a ton of money, or logging on for some major hours. I suppose its supposed to have a OP feeling about it. The good think about nekro is that unlike SNS, it is still acquirable, not limited edition. I suppose anyone CAN get it if they work extremely hard for it. but nerfing it due to its strong AA, that's not a good idea.

Still love ya dissy.
    Agreed. Maybe not nerfing it, but maybe giving scorch a little buff like 20% damage reduction? No speed just damage reduction maybe, scorch shield is useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post

Same. It's impossible to get a good amount of gold, hopefully with a bit of luck expansion will close that gap and make a efficient way to earn gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

These threads must be stopped.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    These threads must be stopped.
    The suggestion to have nilbog remove nekro shield was admittedly ridiculous, but there is no issue with asking for a pet that can compete with nekro. Nekro is a complete joke, undoubtably the result of some very poor decision making at STS.

For obvious reasons, it far to late to correct this issue by nerfing, but giving another pet the ability to make a similar, if slightly worse shield to the entire team is an absolute must. In 1 nekro vs none or 2 nekro vs 1, PvP is a nightmare. I have only won two classes where I had no nekro and opponent had one, and that's due to complete lack of enemy skill. Scorch IMO, should have the same shield, without speed or terrify

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The suggestion to have nilbog remove nekro shield was admittedly ridiculous, but there is no issue with asking for a pet that can compete with nekro. Nekro is a complete joke, undoubtably the result of some very poor decision making at STS.

For obvious reasons, it far to late to correct this issue by nerfing, but giving another pet the ability to make a similar, if slightly worse shield to the entire team is an absolute must. In 1 nekro vs none or 2 nekro vs 1, PvP is a nightmare. I have only won two classes where I had no nekro and opponent had one, and that's due to complete lack of enemy skill. Scorch IMO, should have the same shield, without speed or terrify
    Pvp before nekro was a joke, 5 samael is op slag is nowhere close to high terrify chance on passive too, passive stackable hp and mana heal. I'm happy that there are other pets in pvp than samael. Also don't forget breeze,imagine without nekro everyone still complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I Don't see any flaws in Nekro as a pet... Why u all trying to ruin a good Arcane pet just cuz u dont have one. I agree i dont have Nekro also but i look at this pet as a huge success and it has brought all the motivation back from all those dead pve players. This pet brought back AL farmers and anything that can do that is a huge success imo

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Pvp before nekro was a joke, 5 samael is op slag is nowhere close to high terrify chance on passive too, passive stackable hp and mana heal. I'm happy that there are other pets in pvp than samael. Also don't forget breeze,imagine without nekro everyone still complain.
    Maybe pvp before nekro was a joke, but after nekro it is an even bigger joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

LOLing@PVP since day 1 and looks like I'll never stop laughing at the funniest joke in AL :/
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I disprove of your silly comment.

EDIT: you don't have nekro either, lol!
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  439.3 KB

Soon ^_^

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Maybe they should make a map where NO pets are allowed ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  439.3 KB

Soon ^_^
    Lel lucky, you selling it or using it?