Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My opinions on Auto Level 41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

In my honest opinion. I'm agreeing 100% with the autolevel . I know people who actually have ring + nekro and they don't have any idea how to snipe in pvp and pull in pve. And I personally don't bother to be curious about others knowledge in the game. Their loss OUR win ! Who wants to learn is here to start now who doesn't want to learn is free to hang in cities and talk with friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

So people reach level 41 and have a set of epic gear, where all the other players have mythics and arcanes.

How is this helpful to the new guy? He won't be able to find a party to run anything with. He missed out of a whole ton of runs where he could have made and sold gems/jewels for cash - not to mention all the quests and the entire experience of the game.

Will this autolevel become to 46 when the new cap hits? Will they remove the entire experience of the expansion by letting people plat their way up? It's just so wrong in so many ways.

I can guarantee that more people quit because of end-game boredom than do because it takes effort to level up. With caps lasting well over a year, all sts is doing here is shooting themselves in the foot. There will be a whole new rash of threads about how elites are too hard "for the average player" because the average gear quality at end game will be substantially lower.

Of course this is all dependent on how much plat they are charging for the service, but the concept itself is not going to be beneficial to either the community or keeping people in the game long-term. People need more things to work for, not less.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Whoa whoa,

This auto-level is a GOOD thing. I think many players are forgetting that it still takes 6k per level from L41 to L46. Players can a lot very quickly in those levels. The reason for this auto-level is that if anyone has even attempted to level a fresh character at this stage of the game, you pretty much have to level solo. There's very little player retention due to the way that leveling is set up.

This is why I suggested months ago some sort of function like this exists. I think 30k XP is more than enough to teach players how to play to some extent.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    You know that Level 45-46 will still have that huge exp gap. Every cap level has that. The auto level feature won't help them get the cap banner that comes with all that leveling.

As for the people power leveling, unless you are leveling with them they won't effect you at high levels. Having people running around at level 41 with no clue how to play will. I'll be soloing unless I know the people for sure now.
    Actually I don't think that's true in this instance, at the test server it's currently only 9k between 45 and 46, because they spread out the xp higher for each level.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think many players are forgetting that it still takes 6k per level from L41 to L46.

Many players aren't on the test server, and I don't believe the experience required for all the new levels has been discovered yet - ie: 45-46 will be what? 60K?

Besides which, those may not even be the real numbers. In the Winter event, the tier requirements changed a ton when they launched it. I still don't see how arriving at level 41 with no gold or gear is going to be beneficial to the players who do it. Would you be volunteering to level up to 46 with a guy wearing epics or crate legendaries?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    As for the concerns that there will be people who are unskilled/unprepared/whatever: Are the people power levelling in wt4/kt3 skilled and prepared?
    Yes, because they know how to pull mobs, understand their skills, and work with a party.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Then what's the point of the courage kit... And ab and buying xp kits with plat lol

I am a rouge <3 rouge legends! Ps my name is manicures

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amandalovey View Post
    Yea no auto lvl 40 we who have achieved lvl 41by lvling knows how to play if everyone gets to pay to win what's the point off playing?
    How is auto lveling to 41 winning anything? " we who have achieved lvl 41by lvling knows how to play " really? Than why somany ppl fail Arean and planar tomb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

A friend of mine started playing again. She spent tons of gold to level up to level 35 (atm) + she needs gear , she needs pots, she needs ankhs ,she needs time. The good gear doesn't drop at lower levels anymore, the pots are not free before you capped. Platinum compensates the time that some players don't have. From level 1 to level 40 it's only a waste of time.

STS needs to be paid somehow. The best gear in game will be much more cheaper than before. I don't know how you can make this game survive if you guys keep complain about everything.
    Last edited by Titanium; 06-14-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: small edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Better auto lvl up to 40

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    A friend of mine started playing again. She spent tons of gold to level up to level 35 (atm) + she needs gear , she needs pots, she needs ankhs ,she needs time. The good gear doesn't drop at lower levels anymore, the pots are not free before you capped. Platinum compensates the time that some players don't have. From level 1 to level 40 it's only a waste of time.

STS needs to be paid somehow. The best gear in game will be much more cheaper than before. I don't know how you can make this game survive if you guys keep complain about everything.
    First you made some good argument there . Second best gear won't be cheap doesn't matter if it's 10m down to 1m there is no way to make gold without plat. Only few percentage of the population can farm these tough dungeons , look at how many ppl have Imbue gears now . I only met two people with imbue this entire time I've been playing Al.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Many players aren't on the test server, and I don't believe the experience required for all the new levels has been discovered yet - ie: 45-46 will be what? 60K?

Besides which, those may not even be the real numbers. In the Winter event, the tier requirements changed a ton when they launched it. I still don't see how arriving at level 41 with no gold or gear is going to be beneficial to the players who do it. Would you be volunteering to level up to 46 with a guy wearing epics or crate legendaries?
    41-46 takes 6k per level if I am not mistaken.
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-14-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    First you made some good argument there . Second best gear won't be cheap doesn't matter if it's 10m down to 1m there is no way to make gold without plat. Only few percentage of the population can farm these tough dungeons , look at how many ppl have Imbue gears now . I only met two people with imbue this entire time I've been playing Al.
    I think you just answered your own concerns. People who have a main character a warrior can level up a rogue ( much faster ) with this new feature. If you are rogue in an active guild you get invitation instantly to a party full of dps.

Generally speaking , people first thought about anything what's new is to complain. Is human nature after all. It takes takes time to understand the importance of these changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You can lvl by yourself even on test server...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

So much for end game towns being beggar free anymore lol. Gonna be a ton of poor end game players begging. The New town is gonna be like outpost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Its been discovered and goes like this (approx)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Its been discovered and goes like this (approx)

So they took out the 10x requirement for elite cap? Either that or these are just test server xp levels, and it will change when they launch. Going to be a lot of bored people within a week if it is that easy to reach 46.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

So they took out the 10x requirement for elite cap? Either that or these are just test server xp levels, and it will change when they launch. Going to be a lot of bored people within a week if it is that easy to reach 46.
    Not really easy, its near enough the exact same as 36-41. Last expansion was 2.7k 2.7k 2.7k 2.7 27k which totals 37,800. This expansion is 6k 7k 7k 8k 9k which totals 37k. So its just spread out between all the levels.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Disagree with it.Leveling to 41 is not that long.
    Think about how a new fresh player suddenly lvl up to 41.Unprepared especially with those epic gears that you got.I have no idea why we got epic gears when if you really want people to enjoy the new content we should at least got legendary set so we can survive.
    Those boss might be easy for those who have mythic and arcane or for those who have played for a while,but for those new fresh player without any clue of what to do they will find it too hard.Spending their gold just to buy pot and broke.At the end they will leave this game.
    No Pain No Gain,right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

I keep on reading people saying ... Levelling up gives experience. No it doesn't! It does nothing of the sort! You're in either wt4 or kt4 forever and a day grinding, it's the most boring experience ever. People like me want to play the game, enjoy the levels.

Playing the game, finding strategies to take down mobs and bosses more efficiently gives experience, and not running around in circles in WT4. If you're worried about being in a nab party then join a guild, if you're in a guild and still complaining about nab parties then join a better guild!
    Last edited by Xorrior; 06-14-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1