Thread: Rosefaded-To Better Arlorians in Al<3

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    It is nice to make friends and play the game with them along the way.

I'm in my guild just because of this and most importantly because of two other people - Candy and Fade.

These guys accepted me how I am, no matter what I am, I can't ask for more. Our guild is beard friendly

This lovely pairing of two souls trusted me heavily, made me an officer of the guild, ran with me through maps and help me improve and become a beast of a warrior. I switched toons and even recently Candy had offered to borrow me a mythic bow until I raise the gold for one. I thought what an amazing gesture and to trust me like that. Also I think Candy gets my humour while others look around scratch their heads and go WTH did he just say.

We also have some of the coolest officers in game like Idealarc (she is an amazing person and there should be more people like her in this world), Usazasaara is a lovely person, Root and Sak are pretty legit, Mithrandyrr is one awesome guy and is willing to help me ingame at anytime. The new bunch of officers are pretty cool too and perhaps I'll get to know them even better during Rage of Rengol.

Last but not least...Preseason or the tank formerly known as OWT. We had some major father and son type chats in the game.

If you're a hater, you'll be hated and life is empty and worth nothing if you cannot feel the love. The greatest person on this Earth is one that smiles and brings smiles to people's faces and accepts that this world is diverse and there will always be people that are different in looks, colour, creed and beliefs, we all are human at the end of the day and we all have feelings.

Peace and cya all in Arlor.
    This is how I see your guildhall
    Name:  pink.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  161.1 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jirikjurasek For This Useful Post: