Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
Ugh another Pally.

I don't get why more people don't play int mage. Like is it too much of a learning curve? It's easily one of the most fun classes to play if you become good at it. Running around with your head cut off spamming skills and a sword is so boring to me.

I dunno, I'd just love to see people go out of their comfort zone and stop following the typical "just use str" advice.

And the low mana cost on rev is honestly huge. When you're fighting a str player (which you will be because of how lame end game is), the more mana you can save as a mage the better. The minute you run out of mana you're dead.

It's even bigger in mage fights. The first mage to run out of mana is dead. It's pretty simple to be honest. Besides, debuffs are really not necessary considering how unbalanced the gear is. I'd rather spend points in nuking skills like lighting, fire, drain, etc.

EDIT: Then again, if you're playing pally I don't get why you're here in the first place. Throw a basic skill distribution together and you're fine. Have fun tanking entire combos and nuking at the same time.
____

Most likely too much of a learning curve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk