Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | Ren'gol Crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
    I'm not really sure what the situation is with the mythics:

- There was an announced farmable mythic set called "Glintstone." This set will have a set bonus if you wear all 4 pieces.

- There were mythic items in the token vendor on the test server; I think a mythic helm and an armor, which were not called "Glintstone" but had another name.

- The mythics available from the token vendor and also listed in the drops from these chests include a "mythic belt" however it was confirmed that the Mythic Glintstone set will comprise of- helm, armor, ring, and amulet.

The mythic items in the vendor might have just been placeholder items and may not actually exist but it gave the impression that additional mythics are hanging around (if not necessarily a "set") as well as the Glintstone mythics.

We still don't know all of the loot that will be available in the expansion.
    All we know is you can obtain new gears with crate .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

- There was an announced farmable mythic set called "Glintstone." This set will have a set bonus if you wear all 4 pieces.

- There were mythic items in the token vendor on the test server; I think a mythic helm and an armor, which were not called "Glintstone" but had another name.

- The mythics available from the token vendor and also listed in the drops from these chests include a "mythic belt" however it was confirmed that the Mythic Glintstone set will comprise of- helm, armor, ring, and amulet.

The mythic items in the vendor might have just been placeholder items and may not actually exist but it gave the impression that additional mythics are hanging around (if not necessarily a "set") as well as the Glintstone mythics.

These are some of what the token vendor sells:
    3 mythic Glintstone armors for 3 classes. 400 tokens.
    1 mythic amulet for Rogue - called Glintstone Amulet of the Slayer. 400 tokens.
    3 mythic Bonecrusher belts for 3 classes. 500 tokens. These belts are also lootable in Locked Crates of Ren'gol (so we also have a chance to loot one while we pop crates).

I'm guessing that these armors can be bought either with tokens or crafting.
    400 tokens (2,000 plats) = $129,97 (1,700 plats + 2 x 165 plats = 2,030 plats).
    I wish I were me.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunyabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzibearide View Post
    who cares if lots of arcanes and mythics flood the market? its afforable for everyone that way. and it will take time to farm so will keep expansion alive longer. plat buyers can quickly get their things and enjoy the advantages but everyone is pretty much guaranteed them one or the other in the end. either by eventually farming the ingredients or farming crates til they can afford to buy in auction. this is good for everyone. ppl who wouldn't normally buy plat will cos its a guaranteed something, and there will be high demand for crates for ages so good for farmers too.

sts i think this idea is great!

i just wanna know what fibus means when he says they can't be farmed in brackenridge area. cos all lvls need something to farm
    Nah... they dont ;-P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    These are some of what the token vendor sells:
    3 mythic Glintstone armors for 3 classes. 400 tokens.
    1 mythic amulet for Rogue - called Glintstone Amulet of the Slayer. 400 tokens.
    3 mythic Bonecrusher belts for 3 classes. 500 tokens. These belts are also lootable in Locked Crates of Ren'gol (so we also have a chance to loot one while we pop crates).

I'm guessing that these armors can be bought either with tokens or crafting.
    400 tokens (2,000 plats) = $129,97 (1,700 plats + 2 x 165 plats = 2,030 plats).
    I think dev need to make clarification about this thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Arcane inflation incoming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The intent is to allow free 2 play players have a shot at the same loot as pay to play players. We provided a similar system with previous expansions with Mythic and Arcane items dropping from Elite Gold Chests...
    A shot. LOL. For the moon?

I can understand if for example shard is impossible to find in elite golden dragonscale chest. It's arcane. But we're talking tokens here. An item you need to collect hundreds and hundreds of from a golden chest that may or may not drop every run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

...we can't have everyone running around with an Arcane Ring, however we certainly want to see more of them in the general population.
    And we will. They will be all, if not 99.9999% locked poppers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    The Fossil drops are actually well balanced at the moment. just watch the steady influx everyday. in fact *a lot* of the friends i run daily arena with looted at least one fossil by now. you can still rightfully course RNG drops, but the fossil drops, it s just not a guaranteed drop. if anything, there should be more besides the fossil to drop.
    Maybe I should try run arena with you LOL. Still no fossil after I dont know how many runs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Maybe I should try run arena with you LOL. Still no fossil after I dont know how many runs.
    haha, shoot me a pm!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

The intent is to allow free 2 play players have a shot at the same loot as pay to play players. We provided a similar system with previous expansions with Mythic and Arcane items dropping from Elite Gold Chests, so this shares the same philosophy.

What it doesn't share, is the odds. We're still toying with those to make them more reasonable compared to those iterations. As anyone familiar with economics knows, supply and demand is what makes these items worth while. As an example, we can't have everyone running around with an Arcane Ring, however we certainly want to see more of them in the general population.
    Handle it with care

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Free players to have a shot... I can't even lol at this, as it's not funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

As anyone familiar with economics knows, supply and demand is what makes these items worth while.
    Supply and demand will not work well if farmer didn't have decent/worth thing to farm,that's what happen on AL now. Farmer need more variable exclusive thing to farm.

This is a great thread of feedback! (and a lengthy read)

- Certain Mythic and Arcane items will be available through all Crate variations
    1. Which one mythic gonna available on crate?

2. When u said "certain" how many pieces new mythic gears set gonna available through crate?

3. Are u guys planing make one of them (farmable or lootable new mythic gears) to be bound with char?

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Answers!

None of the ingredients for either set come from locked crates.
    This statement already make some of us feel got trolled. If u guys didn't wanna give clear/right information then don't give it at all,don't give information like this one. Thx for ur time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

hmmm so it is easy now if u can afford spent lot of money on game do it! if u cant spent a lot of money and in past u bought 600 plats or 1700 only now is waste of money!( was and in past but now u can see it clear :P)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

ohh and f2p players need to games! all p2p need some1 to sell their goodies without f2p less items will sold less plats will spent!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    The Fossil drops are actually well balanced at the moment. just watch the steady influx everyday. in fact *a lot* of the friends i run daily arena with looted at least one fossil by now. you can still rightfully course RNG drops, but the fossil drops, it s just not a guaranteed drop. if anything, there should be more besides the fossil to drop.
    Hehe yeah but.... imagine if suddenly the recipe to get Nekro was 750-1000 fossils. Then you might not find the drop rate so appropriate XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

As you may have previously heard in Productor's May Producer's Letter, Locked Grand Crates of the Watch will be retired with the release of the new expansion. The good news? There are new crates coming to take their place!

The Locked Crates of the Ren'gol will come in three varieties: Locked Crate of the Ren'gol, Locked Large Crate of the Ren'gol and Locked MASSIVE Crate of the Ren'gol. As the names imply, larger crates will offer you more and better loot and will have different platinum price points to unlock them.

Locked Crates of the Ren'gol
    The normal crates are the most common and can drop in any zone in or after Ydra Forest content. They will cost 5 platinum to open and drop 1 item.

Locked Large Crates of the Ren'gol
    The large crates are the second rarest and can drop in any elite zone in or after the Shuyal content. They can also be crafted from regular Locked Ren'gol Crates. They will cost 10 platinum to open and drop 2 items.

Locked Massive Crates of the Ren'gol
    These are the rarest crates and will only drop from Elite Ren'gol content. They can also be crafted from Locked Large Crates. They will cost 15 platinum to open and will drop 3 items.

The Loot
    The new locked crates will have new loot as well, including:

• New Legendary Gear Sets
    • Mythic Armor and Belts
    • Pets (including a new Arcane!)
    • Elixirs
    • Gold
    • Platinum (up to 100!)
    • Jewels
    • Ankhs and Respec Scrolls
    • Crate Tokens

Crate Tokens
    Crate tokens are a brand new currency that you may have seen teased in the Public Test Server last week. Are you one of those who opened a thousand crates only to find yourself without that Arcane item you so desperately wanted? Now, crates will drop Crate Tokens which can be exchanged at the token vendor for extra rare items in game. So, no matter what, your crate opens will always add up to something.
    Does this lock still drop normal arcane weap like kershal, arcane hook, arcane maul, maridos, singe, samael?? and will it drop lvl 26 and 31 mythic item? i wonder will this all items will become limited or no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Does this lock still drop normal arcane weap like kershal, arcane hook, arcane maul, maridos, singe, samael?? and will it drop lvl 26 and 31 mythic item? i wonder will this all items will become limited or no
    Wish this can help...

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi everyone. Last week we posted more info about the new Ren'gol Crates that are coming with the expansion. Thanks for all the great feedback and discussion in that thread!

In the course of the discussion some people asked for more detail about what's going to happen with the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch so here it is:

1. Locked Grand Crates of the Watch will stop dropping this Thursday, June 25.
    2. All of the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch you have in your inventory will remain until you decide to open, sell, trade, or otherwise use them.
    3. The loot in the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch will stay the same. You'll still have the same chances to get the same great stuff (including Maridos Lemon & Lime, Samael, the Arcane Fossil, Maul of Ollerus, Kershal Scepter, and more) from those crates.
    4. This Thursday we'll also be having a limited time sale on Locked Grand Crates of the Watch! For a limited time you'll be able to open them for 8 Platinum instead of 15.

So there you have it. Truly the end of an era and the beginning of an exciting new one in Arcane Legends. Have fun and please do keep the great feedback coming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I spend real money on the game too... but I also like to PLAY the game. I want to farm the gear and I would like to be able to farm it in a reasonable amount of time.

I just want to say here that I'm a low - moderate play buyer category. I too am a paying customer... just because I don't buy 6000 plat at a time, it doesn't mean I'm not investing my money into this company.

I won't buy the amount of plats in one go that it takes to buy out the token vendor, but I'll buy enough plats for elixirs and other items, to help me farm it.

I also buy items such as pets and vanities which are offered for plats, as well as sometimes buying items for plat to sell for gold.

I'm a paying customer who has actually invested not an insignificant amount of real money into this game, but yet still falls into the category of "farmers."

The intent is to allow free 2 play players have a shot at the same loot as pay to play players.

We provided a similar system with previous expansions with Mythic and Arcane items dropping from Elite Gold Chests, so this shares the same philosophy.
    Please don't make the mistake of thinking that anyone who is willing to spend money on this game is satisfied with being offered a thousand dollar shortcut.

The game is not divided up that way... totally F2P players are not the only ones making up the part of the population who want not only a fair farming method to all of the best gear, but one that s achievable in a reasonable timeframe.

That's what's sad about the situation... it's not so much that it's pay to win. Its that you have to invest HEAVILY to win... paying little and often is really starting to feel like a pointless endeavour.

I hate to say it but I want to remain totally honest... I feel like the if the balance is not found quickly then the game is on the verge of losing quite a few players :/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Looks like theres no need to voice any good ideas anymore if devs are just gonna ignore them. Gg STS, you did it again.Time to lose most of the player base.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

This is a great thread of feedback! (and a lengthy read)

There is still more information yet to be released, but to reiterate there will be a chance to get Crate Tokens from Gold Orc Chests, at a rate yet to be determined for the same reasons everyone is already discussing. We want it to feel appropriate, as with all of our platinum based merchandise you are saving time by spending. It's a delicate balance where players feel time invested is on par or equal to the time saved by paying.
    Thanks a lot for bring up this issue,no need to be equal or par between plat players and and free players but at least for example if plat players can earn 5m in a week will be fair if farmer can earn 1 - 2m a week from farming. If plat players got 2 - 3 new thing to loot with plat will be fair if farmer got 1 new thing to farm.

And wish u guys have plan for new players,who really2 have not many option to farm with their curent equipment. Really sad to see them just begging for gold and gears whole day,some of them do that because there are not many option to farm.