Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mage buff._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Egads. I'm so embarrassed. I've been going around thinking I was half decent for so long.

But seriously. I've been in parties with some very good well-geared players, and everyone is thrilled when we break 8 minutes.

I think the real elephants in the room are the overpowered pets. I don't actually have a problem with them, but they are what turn a high damage, moderate health/armor rogue into a tank and allow for crazy insta-kill banish stacking. How many rogues have Nekro and SNS and a gazillion para gems? Not many.
    Go with a mauler, pierce at will when maul procs, come report your time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    Go with a mauler, pierce at will when maul procs, come report your time.
    Exactly. With a good mauler, I have done arena duo in 5 minutes. No nekro no sns I have Sam and he has singe. He had a ring but a ring on a tank hardly counts for much in pve. All he was doing was spamming auto attack and axe and I was closing my eyes and spamming aimed nox sp to my hearts content. It's not hard.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If you replace your rogues with sorcerers in a clash, a mage can run 3 attack skills (and there's 2-3 of them). It outputs so much damage, along with 2 shields (Nekro + Arcane Shield) that they are very difficult to kill. If you try approaching one to kill, you get nuked by it. So yes, sorcerers are very OP in a clash.

Try playing a 3 mage clash at end game against a 1-2 rogue/sorc clash. The 3 mages usually wins.
    Um, that sounds about right, doesn't it? Mages are a crowd control class and thus are better than rogues, the single target class, in PvP clashing.

Let's not kid ourselves though, rogues are still far more effective in dealing out damage and survive longer (thank you Nekro) - and stuns are also pretty much useless, again thanks to your friendly neighborhood Dino.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 06-26-2015 at 06:03 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol rouge legends I agree with buffing warriors and Mage from what I seen from experience rouges are dominant in pve and pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doobiez View Post
    Lol rouge legends I agree with buffing warriors and Mage from what I seen from experience rouges are dominant in pve and pvp
    4 good geared rogues and 4 good geared mages going for clash in tdm. Guess who will win?
    pvp is not only about 1-1.
    If you like to do 1-1 only then change your class. Mage is a crowd controller. You cant be a mage and expect to do 1-1 which is rogue's jobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mavex View Post
    This is absolute crap. I am a lvl41 mage with kershal...Now i dont have the best armor cause im waiting for the expansion but still rogues are overrated

This. All the buff/nerf threads need to stop this close to an expansion. How the heck do we know who is going to be OP or not once New mythic armies, possibly weapons, confirmed new arcane pet, and jewels system gets released?

Rhetorical. Nobody but the devs. We can't know. Just hypothesize. Now stop moaning about stat imbalances and put on your waiting hats again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Um, that sounds about right, doesn't it? Mages are a crowd control class and thus are better than rogues, the single target class, in PvP clashing.

Let's not kid ourselves though, rogues are still far more effective in dealing out damage and survive longer (thank you Nekro) - and stuns are also pretty much useless, again thanks to your friendly neighborhood Dino.
    A maxed rogue does not survive longer than a maxed sorcerer in a clash unless sorcerer does not know what he/she is doing.

And no, with a Nekro on each side, it comes down to who has shields. Between Nekro Shield, Arcane Shied, & HOR, it is incredibly difficult to kill a sorcerer. A rogue cannot dive in because the nekro shield disappears within seconds and then is promptly nuked even if the warrior is exceptional at healing.

I haven't seen you clash in a while though,, so it's understandable why you've come to your conclusion.

I am not saying that a sorcerer should not be beneficial in a clash - it should. However, when it replaces the DPS class entirely in a clash, there is a problem.

The fact is that 3 sorcerers & 2 tanks inherently has a major advantage over any clash combination with a rogue included. The rogue, simply, is not needed anymore in a clash. The combination of debuffs, rogue happiness bonus & PvP debuff allows a sorcerer to hit nearly as hard as the rogue in clash.
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-26-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Actually wars have great advantage in pvp cuz other classes hav e less armour and warrs don't have that bad ofdmg so the weak or our is penetrated a little easily (acc to me I'm no pro)
    Get ready.. its coming...
    AL: Indiasuper Faclblades Xtryigtopvp