Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
Exactly. The mythic bows are level 41 and have lasted 2 seasons. Because one of those seasons wasn't a new cap, the gap between mythic and legendary was well over 100 damage the entire time. Add in arcane ring and mythic pendant, and the gap between gear qualities was absurd.

I hope that STS has a plan behind the massive devaluing of arcane items, but at this time, the weath gap has essentially closed. Having the level 46 bows better than the 41 mythics will further serve to close the gap and make the game fair again. We have known for 6 months that this expansion was pending, so if you (the op) spent a bunch of money on the level 41 bow long after this knowledge was available, you can't exactly complain now. Level 46 is by definition higher in stats than level 41.

Edit: Most of us are also hoping the new 46 mythic set with bonus will be better than the arcane ring / planar pendant combo. We need a reason to play, and releasing new and better gear provides that reason.

Kk guys i finally see what you trying to state and understand the arguments... You got me there, i guess it must be this way, even if i loose much money(im not so rich). Ty for all arguments and explaining... I think imma keep my bow though cause maybe sts does something like an upgrade quest or whatever... And if no myth weapon comes, its still the best weap due to his proc, thanks for that advice... I think when ppl maxed out and got evry piece of new gear, maybe they will look for the elo/frost bow again to make their set perfect. And thats the time to sell then (only if no new myth/arcane weapon comes)