Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
The problem is now recipe list is too long: 8 different types of jewels and each has 8 sub-types. It takes me lots of time to scroll down and check which jewel I can craft.

They could just make each type of jewels has only 2-3 sub-types, but at the same time requires more essences (10 essences) and crafting time (4 hrs), like old gems. And all essence drop from any Arlor map with equal chances.
They have a recipe button that you can click to show the 'other' non jewel recipes, came in handy when crafting garetta supplies.

As for the jewels I kind of like this system, already gotten up to fortified jewels and excellent jewels through a combo of buying and farming. Still working my way up to Noble jewels.
Been getting a ton of cracked jewels while grinding for levels, been crafting them all and selling the ones I don't need.

The ability to remove them is very nice too, and not extremely expensive (I think it was something like 500 for a fortified?) so once you have them you can reuse them to your heart's content.