Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rengol Bows nerfed??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bona Eve View Post
    Why didn't Remiun mention in community weekly update yesterday that the effect/proc of Ren'gol bow is INTENDED to be removed?

It's not cool at all to nurf things silently...
    Thumbs down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1

I hope this gets fixed soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    A little more clarity:

New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: The proc was being calculated into the DPS, so we just have to add it back in
    New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: Our apologies.
    New [09-07, 15:43] cami: nop damage is -40
    New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: We're on it
    See this is what made me skeptical. I would think "proc being calculated into dps" would be a fine excuse not to restore it fully, since they did mention proc removal. But we'll see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Almost in every game i've played,all item which is already introduce in game play are final product (well yes,there's a change sometimes but just for fix it not nerf or buff it)...

Maybe for next future Nerf and Buff thing can be apply for critical issue only. Which is has effect for almost all of players,not just for few of them. That's what test server are for and that's why we have test server feedback section,to prevent thing like this happen... js
    Last edited by justhell; 07-09-2015 at 09:55 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    As much as I am sick and disgusted with the complete incompetence of these so called 'devs' and their inability to release anything new without a gazillion of bugs, I am twice as sick of the usual suspects and pillars of the community. Always calling names and mocking others. Always trying to influence the 'devs' by making buff/nerf threads. Always pretending as if they speak on behalf of the community.

Complete joke.
    Yea. I feel exactly the same as you. Funny thing happens in game you know, everyone stocks up toor right now because it might be a "buff" and i asked them why they think the price will be 2x / 3x more . Their argument was that people on forum are discussing it. And devs might take it to consideration buffing the crap out of their beloved Toor .
    Toor will never be better than Nekro period

But what do i know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2212873

You thanked this post, you should know that this was unintentional.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Yea. I feel exactly the same as you. Funny thing happens in game you know, everyone stocks up toor right now because it might be a "buff" and i asked them why they think the price will be 2x / 3x more . Their argument was that people on forum are discussing it. And devs might take it to consideration buffing the crap out of their beloved Toor .
    Toor will never be better than Nekro period

But what do i know?
    x3???!!?!! Oh no a total of 8mil for an arcane pet!!!

Give me a break you were around when arcane pets costed 30mil+ and need to realize they they cost nothing now. It's good that the price will increase that's the point of ARCANE not everyone is supposed to have one...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

When an item is released it should stay that way, regardless of forumers complaining. Sts should have the final say. Half of AL is not even active on forum. Only if its a game-changing bug, it should be fixed, nerf-buff-nerf-buff isnt a very nice trend. On what basis will players purchase/sell items if a released item's stats keep changing? Let this be the last time please. Whether a new pet is better than the last or not, a released pet or item's stats should stay as it is at the time of official release.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-10-2015 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post

Give me a break you were around when arcane pets costed 30mil+ and need to realize they they cost nothing now. It's good that the price will increase that's the point of ARCANE not everyone is supposed to have one...

I'm talking about the profit not the worth. I was around when pets costed 30m but i never merched arcanes or myths. My thing was hoarding smartly and collections.

Prices were FAT because were a lot of plat farmers , gold wasn't a problem.

Now gold in game is a problem because we had nothing to farm( elites) for 1year.

BTW :

Back in the day when i was in DM , me , Kevin ( CTF ) and co. We had an inside joke. You were spamming towns with selling 13m Whim egg and on forum you were posting "Buying Whim 13m " Good times.
    Last edited by Titanium; 07-10-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Lets be honest, one of the reasons red eggs were so expensive because gold was VERY hard to get, and plat farmers inflated the price like crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    When an item is released it should stay that way, regardless of forumers complaining. Sts should have the final say. Half of AL is not even active on forum. Only if its a game-changing bug, it should be fixed, nerf-buff-nerf-buff isnt a very nice trend. On what basis will players purchase/sell items if a released item's stats keep changing? Let this be the last time please. Whether a new pet is better than the last or not, a released pet or item's stats should stay as it is at the time of official release.
    Agree... but in some critical thing buff/nerf need it,for example if elite boss have too much 1 hit kill red zone which is even tank can't survive they need to nerf it a bit. Just buff/nerf what really need it to be,not buff/nerf it coz some players want it to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    A little more clarity:

New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: The proc was being calculated into the DPS, so we just have to add it back in
    New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: Our apologies.
    New [09-07, 15:43] cami: nop damage is -40
    New [09-07, 15:43] Remiem: We're on it
    So this explains, why although the damage of the bow was higher than that of the elon/frost bow, the myth bows had higher skill damage nonetheless. It was more of it being wrongly displayed. Still getting back the price, which is a party proc after all, would be much more beneficial to everyone, as chances are u would have one of those bows in your pt anyway. Let's see how it works out. Sadly after the 50/50 success of sts in removing bugs , without causing others, I am inclined to be sceptic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    So this explains, why although the damage of the bow was higher than that of the elon/frost bow, the myth bows had higher skill damage nonetheless. It was more of it being wrongly displayed. Still getting back the price, which is a party proc after all, would be much more beneficial to everyone, as chances are u would have one of those bows in your pt anyway. Let's see how it works out. Sadly after the 50/50 success of sts in removing bugs , without causing others, I am inclined to be sceptic.
    The damage of the new bows wasn't higher than the damage of a para myth bow. It was close, but lower. It was exactly as it should be. Now it is obviously nerfed and this is not a mistake. I have never heard of a proc being calculated into the hard stats of a piece of equipment. In any game, not just AL. And mind you, we aren't talking of a proc that actually adds damage (we have a proc with this exact description on one of the twink bows), where I could maybe accept such an explanation. We are talking about the good old arcane patch. I have a bow with arcane patch proc, it doesn't add any additional damage, and I'm sorry, but this 'proc calculated into the dps' explanation is complete bogus.

An obvious silent nerf after a loud nerf thread, and now 'devs' laying low and waiting for reactions. Nothing we haven't seen in the past. Same joke over and over again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

*sits back with feet propped up*

I dunno maybe it's just me but I told everyone who told me to ditch my double para elo bow thst it's just not worth it. I don't even know why you would if it's close just for some extra gold when everything is cheap and there are valuable items to be farmed once again. I do think it sux that the bow got nerfed and I'm happy that sts will fix there mistake but I still don't get why everyone made the jump...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    The damage of the new bows wasn't higher than the damage of a para myth bow. It was close, but lower. It was exactly as it should be. Now it is obviously nerfed and this is not a mistake. I have never heard of a proc being calculated into the hard stats of a piece of equipment. In any game, not just AL. And mind you, we aren't talking of a proc that actually adds damage (we have a proc with this exact description on one of the twink bows), where I could maybe accept such an explanation. We are talking about the good old arcane patch. I have a bow with arcane patch proc, it doesn't add any additional damage, and I'm sorry, but this 'proc calculated into the dps' explanation is complete bogus.

An obvious silent nerf after a loud nerf thread, and now 'devs' laying low and waiting for reactions. Nothing we haven't seen in the past. Same joke over and over again.
    Yes, it is strange that the proc's damage was being calculated in. In fact from a dev's comment in Remien's weekly update (comment #9) I was the impression, that there was a second proc, other than the arcane patch and the party crit buff and that only this proc was going to be removed. Further in the original nerf thread the amount of players wanting the things to stay as they are was clearly prevalent (including some of the "pro" players). What eventually happened is beyond me. Let's see how and most importantly when they "fix" it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    *sits back with feet propped up*

I dunno maybe it's just me but I told everyone who told me to ditch my double para elo bow thst it's just not worth it. I don't even know why you would if it's close just for some extra gold when everything is cheap and there are valuable items to be farmed once again. I do think it sux that the bow got nerfed and I'm happy that sts will fix there mistake but I still don't get why everyone made the jump...
    Because many don't have that much gold and had been saving for this bow 3-4 months (pure farm that is). The idea of losing half of it overnight (1.5 arcane pets at current cs prices) in order to have something better, but only slightly, made a no-brainer choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I'm talking about the profit not the worth. I was around when pets costed 30m but i never merched arcanes or myths. My thing was hoarding smartly and collections.

Prices were FAT because were a lot of plat farmers , gold wasn't a problem.

Now gold in game is a problem because we had nothing to farm( elites) for 1year.

BTW :

Back in the day when i was in DM , me , Kevin ( CTF ) and co. We had an inside joke. You were spamming towns with selling 13m Whim egg and on forum you were posting "Buying Whim 13m " Good times.
    You realize that having plat farmers actually lowered prices because there were more arcanes being looted from locked right?

And when they were taken care of nekro, samael were still around 30mil. That's because not many we're being looted from crates and merchers kept the values up. I like the idea having farmable mythics but the point of arcanes is to be exclusive to the top players. What is there to work towards when everyone can buy the "best" pets in the game for 2mil?

I agree that toor needs a buff, there's no way it would be better than nekro so I don't see what the problem is... Is 6-8m that bad for an arcane pet? Really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

You realize that having plat farmers actually lowered prices because there were more arcanes being looted from locked right?

And when they were taken care of nekro, samael were still around 30mil. That's because not many we're being looted from crates and merchers kept the values up. I like the idea having farmable mythics but the point of arcanes is to be exclusive to the top players. What is there to work towards when everyone can buy the "best" pets in the game for 2mil?

I agree that toor needs a buff, there's no way it would be better than nekro so I don't see what the problem is... Is 6-8m that bad for an arcane pet? Really?
    Ninjasmurf, did you play other online games than AL? This hypocrisy to spend 1 year in AL and to don't have not even a single arcane/mythic item it's the dumbest thing i ever heard in my life. What happens now it should be from starters. Every online game i played in the past supported the f2p / middle class more than AL.

I was a p2p aswell as you and I had a lot of gold and i worked harder not only poping crates. I got 15% of my assets by the hard way ! The thing which annoys me the most is - Where they were when lock crate was released and so many people complained that they don't get nothing using their real money?

I don't have a problem with the arcane pet, i have a problem with people exploiting the nerf/buff/nerf/buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Nerf might get fixed today:

[10-07, 10:14] Fibus: The fix for the Ren'gol bows is in testing right now. The plan is to release an update today, but no promises just yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Lets be honest, one of the reasons red eggs were so expensive because gold was VERY hard to get, and plat farmers inflated the price like crazy.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Ninjasmurf, did you play other online games than AL? This hypocrisy to spend 1 year in AL and to don't have not even a single arcane/mythic item it's the dumbest thing i ever heard in my life. What happens now it should be from starters. Every online game i played in the past supported the f2p / middle class more than AL.

I was a p2p aswell as you and I had a lot of gold and i worked harder not only poping crates. I got 15% of my assets by the hard way ! The thing which annoys me the most is - Where they were when lock crate was released and so many people complained that they don't get nothing using their real money?

I don't have a problem with the arcane pet, i have a problem with people exploiting the nerf/buff/nerf/buff
    It might be hard to believe but I haven't spent a dime on this game. made over 150mil from merching/farming for multiple seasons.

I think I've been around long enough to know how to have a good economy and how not to. Inflation is not a good solution to any problem. Because sts doesn't play their own game Nerfing/Buffing is something the player base has to explain to them to make the game better.

Don't try to say that everything sts releases is perfect and should stay as is because we both know that's not true. When it comes to an arcane pet it should be op compared to every other rarity of pet and if it's not it deserves a buff...you can't argue that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This all just a big joke no one cried when the other mythic bow got beat by lvl 36 bows now all of a sudden they cry and get their way. Sts just likes to favor the people who pay for plat when was the last time when something didn't cost plat. Sts likes their money. TBH mythic bows were crying because they have competition and they dont like it. Thank you STS!!

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AL Tvvin For This Useful Post: