Thread: Real people behind the character...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Real people behind the character...

I would like to say to everyone, remember that behind every character is a live person. With this being said I had a guild member in a twink guild I belong to had a tragedy happen in real life he lost someone close to him. My heartaches for him. I don't have a clue what he looks like but I do know what his heart and integrity looks like. He has quit playing do to this tragedy, and will be missed. My prayers go out to him. I was telling someone about this, and this person was why are you getting sad over a game? I responded with these are real people with real lives and trials and tribulations. Us gammers are a bread set aside we love laugh and play together sometimes fight against each other but at the end of the day we are real people. We understand it's a game we choose to play. So remember that character that just pissed you off is a real person, and may be going through something you can't see.
    Thank you for reading my post.

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk
    Last edited by geeman75; 07-11-2015 at 07:34 AM.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I feel as I know who the tragedy was for but in certain. It was for a friend of mine that passed away on the 4th his funeral was today. He was hit by a truck while riding his bike on the sidewalk. Police have yet to find the person that hit him though. He passed away at 10:10 am mst.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    If people need to be taught how to empathize and treat each others as human beings there is something really wrong with them.

Setting that aside, we all know how you feel. Everyone loses a friend, the best thing to do when you can't do anything is try to move on.

Sorry if that's a bit cold :/ hope your friend returns to the game
    Not at all cold bro. He's not lost he has lost someone close to him. I was just saying that unless you're a gammer u don't understand our bond, and for people to remember real people play this game is all.

Last edited by geeman75; 07-11-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    If people need to be taught how to empathize and treat each others as human beings there is something really wrong with them.

Setting that aside, we all know how you feel. Everyone loses a friend, the best thing to do when you can't do anything is try to move on.

Sorry if that's a bit cold :/ hope your friend returns to the game
    This is true as I have been telling all my friends loss is hard but time will fix it as everyone will have to deal with loosing someone or something very dear to them sooner or later I know its sad to say but it is the truth. Time heals like time has always healed everything and everyone just remember they are in a better place.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

True and its sad. Stay strong.
    I also had someone very close to me. He was of my uncle's age. He had a nephew who was like 11. He used to always help me and anyone. I used to help his nephew.
    He was so close friend of mine. I admired the maturity and the skill he had in the game.
    He used to do all elite trindins solo when there was no para gems and all those op stuffs. Very powerful and skilled friend and yet never bragged nor did show off to anyone.
    He had quited all of a sudden too.
    I miss him.
    Sad thing is I don't have any of his IM or social networks. No connections at all and yet not a day passes when someone being super helpful or kind (like gifting lepre to guildies) and I dont remember and talk bout him.
    His ign was wizzickle and misstickle.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

mesalin

sad

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dex scene View Post
    true and its sad. Stay strong.
    I also had someone very close to me. He was of my uncle's age. He had a nephew who was like 11. He used to always help me and anyone. I used to help his nephew.
    He was so close friend of mine. I admired the maturity and the skill he had in the game.
    He used to do all elite trindins solo when there was no para gems and all those op stuffs. Very powerful and skilled friend and yet never bragged nor did show off to anyone.
    I miss him.
    Sad thing is i don't have any of his im or social networks. No connections at all and yet not a day passes when someone being super helpful or kind (like gifting lepre to guildies) and i dont remember and talk bout him.
    omg wiz!!!!!!

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

If you"ve never made real good friends in AL, you havent had the real experience.
    Its the social aspect and great community that keeps me connected to the game.
    Ive made a bunch of friends, a few with whom i even skype on a weekly basis and been in a few great guilds with lovely people whom i admire
    The game has given me a lot in just 6-7 short months of gameplay, and i hope i can come back to it.
    What i mean to say is, more than the toons, its the ppl behind it that matter in the long run , and AL community is the best one ive encountered yet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I miss him.
    Sad thing is I don't have any of his IM or social networks. No connections at all and yet not a day passes when someone being super helpful or kind (like gifting lepre to guildies) and I dont remember and talk bout him.
    Yeah wizz, that guy good

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    If you"ve never made real good friends in AL, you havent had the real experience.
    Its the social aspect and great community that keeps me connected to the game.
    Ive made a bunch of friends, a few with whom i even skype on a weekly basis and been in a few great guilds with lovely people whom i admire
    The game has given me a lot in just 6-7 short months of gameplay, and i hope i can come back to it.
    What i mean to say is, more than the toons, its the ppl behind it that matter in the long run , and AL community is the best one ive encountered yet

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    I totally agree with you...
    I hope you can come back and play again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I miss him.
    Thank you... I is refreshing knowing people understand what I'm trying to say...