Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Gold toor vs toor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    Gold toor just needs more bling. even nilbog is better looking that this poor thing!
    Lolwut, Hect.

It gives off green sparkles on top of the same gold twinkle that comes on the 10m vanity from Sir Spendalot and it has Gold geodes growing off of it.

How much more bling do you want? Should they add some gold chains and maybe some Swarovski studded sunglasses? Or perhaps some gold fronts, lol.

Ya'll are too much.

If anything, perhaps the passive attack could show gold or green rocks as it attacks to make it a little more special, but I don't see how they could add more without making the pet look like all the but kitchen sink has been thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    I have tested on many friends I have get to see it stun. Also recheck the passive compared to the one posted.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    The Toor in your screenshot is level 15, how bout you level it up to 45 and then compare, ya.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 07-17-2015 at 12:09 PM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerie View Post
    Lolwut, Hect.

It gives off green sparkles on top of the same gold twinkle that comes on the 10m vanity from Sir Spendalot and it has Gold geodes growing off of it.

How much more bling do you want? Should they add some gold chains and maybe some Swarovski studded sunglasses? Or perhaps some gold fronts, lol.

Ya'll are too much.

The Toor in your screenshot is level 15, how bout you level it up to 45 and then compare, ya.
    Lmao never thought of that.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Just to chime in on the Gold vs normal Toor debate here, there are currently no plans to add any additional stats to Gold Toor to make him superior to Toor. The reasoning behind this is that he is a vanity version of the same pet, as isintended.

If we were to give Gold Toor more stats, it would be like putting stats on one vanity armor set out of all the vanity sets in the game, thus there are no more vanity sets, there is just one vanity set because it provides a tangible benefit outside of its intended purpose. Imagine if the Medusa Vanity granted +5 Dex for each piece, all of the other vanities now became obsolete and pointless. The purpose of Gold Toor is to provide an option for players interested in collecting and merchandising a specialty variation of a pet readily available to the masses.

In the end, deciding to have a Gold Toor over a Toor is a personal player choice, and it's not fair to remove that as a choice by saying one is clearly superior to the other.

We appreciate the feedback!
    Since we are on a "vanity arcane pet" thing, any chance to release a GOLD Singe. Say replace GOLD toor for a given amount of time in the loot table? While were at it

a gold version of HJ, Glac, Sam and Maridos? Of course only 1 gold version of pet on the loot table each time.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Since we are on a "vanity arcane pet" thing, any chance to release a GOLD Singe. Say replace GOLD toor for a given amount of time in the loot table? While were at it

a gold version of HJ, Glac, Sam and Maridos? Of course only 1 gold version of pet on the loot table each time.
    Interesting. This will probably keep lock farming alive but more threads about "buff gold singe its same stat as my reg singe " or "buff my gold maridos plz sts it not 1hitting in elites omg i spend so much plats why cant give 1hit all elite mobs"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good idea and this will bring Gold SNS too? Lol

mesalin

XD mari is better

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Interesting. This will probably keep lock farming alive but more threads about "buff gold singe its same stat as my reg singe " or "buff my gold maridos plz sts it not 1hitting in elites omg i spend so much plats why cant give 1hit all elite mobs"
    as is all Gold pet, the stats wont change just looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbackup View Post
    Good idea and this will bring Gold SNS too? Lol
    Oh no, SNS is Ursoth LB reward exclusive as this pet was sold for 80m+ gold upon its release. If its to be released again should be the same medium.

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    XD mari is better

I'm so fresh
    yeah shiny Gold maridos would be cool.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Shiny slag....shiny Nekro....

@.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Just to chime in on the Gold vs normal Toor debate here, there are currently no plans to add any additional stats to Gold Toor to make him superior to Toor. The reasoning behind this is that he is a vanity version of the same pet, as isintended.

If we were to give Gold Toor more stats, it would be like putting stats on one vanity armor set out of all the vanity sets in the game, thus there are no more vanity sets, there is just one vanity set because it provides a tangible benefit outside of its intended purpose. Imagine if the Medusa Vanity granted +5 Dex for each piece, all of the other vanities now became obsolete and pointless. The purpose of Gold Toor is to provide an option for players interested in collecting and merchandising a specialty variation of a pet readily available to the masses.

In the end, deciding to have a Gold Toor over a Toor is a personal player choice, and it's not fair to remove that as a choice by saying one is clearly superior to the other.

We appreciate the feedback!
    Well, can you make Gold Toor drops gold or something? I mean, what is the point of making "Gold" rarity? Ehehe, it's just my thought, Cara..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Shiny slag....shiny Nekro....

@.@
    Umm, Pokemon?
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariita For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

as is all Gold pet, the stats wont change just looks.

Oh no, SNS is Ursoth LB reward exclusive as this pet was sold for 80m+ gold upon its release. If its to be released again should be the same medium.

yeah shiny Gold maridos would be cool.
    Yea but there will be plenty more threads like this if ever sts does release gold versions of past arcane pets.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post: