Thread: Leaderboardsystem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Leaderboardsystem?

Hi, I am relatively fresh to the game, but very active in high end content.
    Could someone explain me the leaderboard system? What are the rewards and how can I climb the leaderboard or see my state?
    I play purely PvE btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Leaderboards are ENTIRELY USELESS excluding timed runs.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My home, normally my desk or in the bed :v
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

rewards: only a banner :v different for each boeard, run, kills, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

For pve you can concentrate on

Timed Runs which is usually a group of maxed out or near maxed out player who form a party to run maps to get the best time. I see a lot of deviant misfits with timed leaderboards banners so maybe you should query them on how to do timed runs. For hauntlet some very op L15 twinks usually control this part of timed runs as for some reason it's a lot easier at L15.

Pve kills pretty much 24/7 in wt4 for a very long time and make the leaderboards which I know is possible as a good friend called frequencies a L46 rogue set herself the challenge of getting on pve kills leaderboard for rogue and she did non stop wt4 and is finally on the leaderboard with only a few k kills away from 1mil. It's possible but prepared to runs your socks off. Sadly a glitch was exploited and people used bots which made it very hard to reach leaderboards.

Top Players Get da achievements and pve kills then you are done!

Would be cool if it was possible to see where you actually were on the leaderboard for things so you could set targets like top 50 top warrior pve kills etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmind View Post
    Hi, I am relatively fresh to the game, but very active in high end content.
    Could someone explain me the leaderboard system? What are the rewards and how can I climb the leaderboard or see my state?
    I play purely PvE btw.
    If have thread for see our place please support me check Suggestion thread

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I think the OP is asking for a description of how the leaderboard rewards work, so I'll explain...

Arcane Legends is divided into seasons. Each season ends when the next expansion is released. For example, season 7 just ended when the new Garetta expansion was released and the cap level was raised to 46. At the end of each season, anyone who is on the leaderboard receives a vanity banner. There are different vanity banner designs for each leaderboard, and the roman numerals on the vanity banner indicate what season it is for. So for example, the vanity banner for being on a timed run leaderboard is a picture of an hour glass, and if it has a roman numeral "VI", that would mean this player was on the leaderboard for a timed run at the end of season 6.

So being on the leaderboard during the middle of the season will not earn you any kind of reward, except that other players can see your name there. So most players don't really start trying hard to make the leaderboard until near the end of the season.

Now event leaderboards are totally different and are only for individual events, and they give all kinds of different prizes which are announced with each event.