Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toor any good for warrior?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Mine is 46 although at 40 they get their final skills. Promise I'll post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    The difference between level 12 and 46 will be huge. Anyone with a level 46 Toor test this? I'd really appreciate it.
    The other night me and a few friends stacked 3 toors in pt2 and the runs went very fast... I am very pleased with this pet although i'd still like it's armor debuff buffed and it's passive rethinked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    The other night me and a few friends stacked 3 toors in pt2 and the runs went very fast... I am very pleased with this pet although i'd still like it's armor debuff buffed and it's passive rethinked.
    Awesome. I will be getting one then. Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Those maps are not scaled. They're easy maps that you can run with your eyes closed. Keep that in mind.

The hardest part of PT2 is the long boss fight. Let me save you some money and say that Blinky is equivalent or better when it comes to fighting bosses.

Just my 2 cents.
    Two things:

-I would use Toor on mobs, not bosses. I'm interested in damage to mobs with the most health/armor. Since the new elites aren't out yet, planar tombs is the best we can do.

-I'm not sure if the tombs scaled fully up to 46, but they did scale. Taurus couldn't one hit me before. Now, with even more armor and health, he does. I suspect they scaled to level 45, like Arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Two things:

-I would use Toor on mobs, not bosses. I'm interested in damage to mobs with the most health/armor. Since the new elites aren't out yet, planar tombs is the best we can do.

-I'm not sure if the tombs scaled fully up to 46, but they did scale. Taurus couldn't one hit me before. Now, with even more armor and health, he does. I suspect they scaled to level 45, like Arena.
    The dot left of the mobs' health bar is blue, which implies that they are the same level as your character. They also certainly hit harder that before. Not only in planar tombs but in tindirin as well.

On topic: I don't know how good stacked toors are, but one doesn't seem to do anything. I dunno why you'd stack them too, when u could use 2 nekro and 2 mari

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    The dot left of the mobs' health bar is blue, which implies that they are the same level as your character. They also certainly hit harder that before. Not only in planar tombs but in tindirin as well.

On topic: I don't know how good stacked toors are, but one doesn't seem to do anything. I dunno why you'd stack them too, when u could use 2 nekro and 2 mari
    Cool. I didn't know that.

I'd like to have a useful AoE pet is all. It would be cool if stacked toors did major damage to end-game elite mobs. I guess it's less relevant, now that the new elites don't allow for the massive pulls that made planar tombs so great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, i am War and i have Toor Level 46 and i have to say: he is really good for Pve ! I think it is worth to buy him. (:

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk