Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1 week if you're me or a plat spender.

2-3 weeks for the average player. It's not hard to earn gold.
    Hehe not sure what u mean by "if u are me". With the right amount of plat one could get maxed in am hour . That is the purpose of using plat after all.

The average player runs elite wilds in 7-10 minutes, which at the moment would give him a bar in 20 hours. Minus expenses that will net him 2.2 m maybe. If the average player plays healthy 2 hours a day ( the average player plays less) she/he will need 50 days of farming teeth with double odds to get an arcane ring and nekro at current prices. I can't comment on average players doing arena, but farming locked will be about the same as the bar. So lets be at least somewhat realistic here.

The time a new player would need to Max out if he would start today and plays 2 hours a day is 3-4 months at best (unless right amount of plat).

It is easy to make gold for some. You, I and some others could run arena in 3 rogue parties with a nekro, maridos, singe combo and 30% damage lix and finish runs in under 2:45 minutes regardless of the bosses/environments they get, thus making 0.5-1 m every 2-3 hours the average player can't. So pls lets be realistic . The maxed minority has expanded, but it is nowhere near becoming a majority yet and the road between average and max is still quite long, unless u have the right amount of plat.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post: