Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New trend?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I think it's more like becasue most of tank who know how to play quitted or playing other class. And now you see many tanks who doesn't know what they are doing.
    Aegis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I appreciate a good tank. #tanklove

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Appreciate me then, though im lacking on the "good" part of ur statement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    >.<

I don't know if it's just me or HoR seems to save me a ton of pots and ankhs while running nab maps.

I usually look at how efficient running of maps, there is no point for me to run Wilds when I'm using more pots than the drops accumulate to or running Elite Wilds when runs are taking way too long and ankhs and pots being used are high. A warrior in party for me means two things:1. 2 seconds of breathing space and the security of running into a set of mobs to drop clock 2. BIIIIG pulls

Running with a warrior at one point meant making big pulls in wilds, so that I could deal out the AoE damage I'm supposed to be dishing out more efficiently, that was at a point when almost everyone didn't have an arcane ring or a nekro. I guess times change. Since, at the current state of the game, by the time you are past the third monster the first two monsters are dead.This withstanding, I still wouldn't tell a warrior not to use heal in a PUG,
    1. Everyone doesnt have the same gear, we still have people with sub par gear.
    2. Bigger pulls are usually better for me, can't handle a 20-30 mob pull though .
    3. Ping and device lag. I run around with 400-500 ping, and thats precariously close to life and death. One little spike and I'm either dead or standing on a red zone for far too long(about to die). So at times like these I look at my burly friend,the warrior to do his best and keep me alive.
    4. A tank should be doing his job and the DPS classes should be doing theirs. I usually ask my tanks to move their butt to the next mob while we are almost(around5-10% health) with the current mob. This makes life easier for me, since he's going to be pulling the mobs and grouping thtem up, making my clock drop, ice and fire more efficient.
    5. I don't see the point of a tank dealing damage, it's redundant. I would rather a tank skip the first set of mobs and go group up the second set of mobs while I drop my
    clock, fire and ice on the first mob, a decent set of rogues usually finish off the mobs and are right behind us in a jiffy.
    6. I see warriors with HoR who can't handle aggro, I would be surprised if they can handle better without HoR, not saying warriors can't but won't life for them and me be easier if they used HoR?

To the OP all I can say is start using heal yourself when the warrior isn't healing, not really . I've seen warriors not heal in PUGs too, since the mobs hardly do any damage to them and I bear the brunt of the mob aggro, just makes me not want to run with warriors more. I prefer warriors who heal, makes sure the lizards don't stun me and my left thumb gets a moments break from furiously tapping the potions button. If you do end up with a warrior who thinks he's dealing damage, act afk for the starting few seconds of the warrior initiating a fresh set of mobs, let him see how much "damage" he is dealing then walk up and drop a clock. The difference in health bars from one clock drop should be enough to make the warrior realise he isn't a damage class
    Lol u say show them up basically lol

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BottleNexz View Post
    zzzz I'm a war and got more dam /dps than most mages... u heal!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    U crit 5-9kk? U heal. >.>

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Because said mage/warrior is guildmate/friend
    It was a rhetorical question, but yes. That is about the only reason.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Right, that's it!!! NO MORE HORN EVER.. .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Just out of curiosity if we're goin all damage why not just have sts delete tanks? I mean rouges can be the tanks and deal way more dmg, sorcs can be the back up dancers
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:2234776
    Just out of curiosity if we're goin all damage why not just have sts delete tanks? I mean rouges can be the tanks and deal way more dmg, sorcs can be the back up dancers
    And this is the reason why many warriors seek class balance. I play more on my rogue than on warrior nowadays. Even if sts decides to balance a few things, warriors are still going to be at a disadvantage to finding teams in pve especially elite. Warriors *may* only be useful in 3 new elite levels? Max 1 warrior per team? Rogues on a team. The more the better and they are great for ALL levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    And this is the reason why many warriors seek class balance. I play more on my rogue than on warrior nowadays. Even if sts decides to balance a few things, warriors are still going to be at a disadvantage to finding teams in pve especially elite. Warriors *may* only be useful in 3 new elite levels? Max 1 warrior per team? Rogues on a team. The more the better and they are great for ALL levels.
    But we still wub you Ravvy.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.