Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

The unicorn food thingy is ridiculous. Just make them permanent like the goblin event last time!

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Keep in mind the cycle of this all. If we don't want to open locked then the locked price goes rock bottom. It's already there.

Then nobody has a way to farm for gold.

But OK if it's against the majority wishes fine. Then make a suggestion that is NOT vanity to add inside the crates so we want to open.

Because rt now poppers ain't opening. Ren locked are at an all time low when during events they should skyrocket and everyone is able to benefit from.
    You're saying I should suggest something worth gambling for with real money in a small mobile game? You're talking to the wrong guy for that. My thought on any game, MMOs especially, is that they should NEVER have micro transactions that profit a player directly (gambling or not). I'm perfectly fine with enhancers or consumables like ankhs for platinum, because that doesn't instantly give someone the best gear, completely bypassing hours of gameplay. My opinion is we should remove crates completely from the game, or as an alternative to that, at least make everything available for platinum also available through gameplay, even at low drop chances. I'll happily farm a map 20k times if it means I'll have a chance at something worth while. The only reason that I don't bother is because everything worth anything in this game is made available to platinum spenders at relative ease. the problem isn't that the crates don't have any new good stuff, the problem is the crates exist in the first place. I would happily pay a reasonable monthly fee to play this game if there was more frequent updates and platinum didn't exist - meaning everything is farmable one way or another.

Regardless, this is getting away from the topic at hand, so let's try and keep things on how we can improve Ursoth: make plat tier reward a noble jewel of a primary stat that you choose along with the title. It would be nice to have a noble in my inventory so I can bypass farming 2187 cracked finesse jewels and have at least 1 decent jewel prepared for when I get the new mythic armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1 for thread

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Couple of suggestions I'll throw against the wall and see what sticks -

1. Platinum tier reward noble jewel of your class as suggested above.

2. Essences necessary for crafting crates lowered to 3. Only ren'gol crates, not locked grand crates of the watch - or at least rename the crates into locked leaf crates of the watch and locked leaf crates of ren'gol, differing loot in the two -

2x chance for mythic in ren'gol, regular odds in normal crates.

3. So to open these crates, there has to be some incentive other than 2x mythic odds. Arcane is the new mythic and nobody who opens crates needs mythic any more especially since there are no new ones this time round... So I suggest buffing Ursoth weapons and making them better than l41 mythic by a small amount (10 dmg?)

Also make the special vanities drop only from leaf crates.

4. Unicorn food is zzz. I like the story and how it relates to stuff but what about having once fed your Unicorn you get unlimited access to portals?! Also perhaps consider adding food to leaf crates.

Event needs some fixes pl0x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Please make the lag disappear. All players are experiencing screen freeze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

To me it seems like people would be happier if they just relaunched last year's Ursoth, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Fixed that for YOU. Gosh soo much fixing so less time.
    I wasn't here for winter 2013 but from what I hear and see, I think it's almost every farmers favourite... I've become somewhat of a leaderboard runner, so I prefered elondrian 2014 and goblin 2015. Goblin free portaling was the best thing tbh. Gave the free farmers a chance to get on lbr with the uber rich gold/plat energy using people.

Winter sucked cuz of eyes being so rare a drop. Halloween sucked cuz of the repatching bug. Elondrian 2014 was thankfully fixed early on in the event, I've heard about a glitch that allowed free portaling during it.
    Winter 2013 (the first Tarlok) was the best because it was the only event that had completely free portals. There was no such thing as energy.

The vanities were mediocre and the equipment was aesthetic if anything. The most valuable items were Whim Brothers, Breezaga (when it was 2m), and the Tarlok gems.

All that didn't ruin the event. The gameplay was absolutely superb. Guild activity was averaging about 40-50 players per day. Point is, Tarlok 2013 let players play the content instead of making them farm tombs for essences.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    You're saying I should suggest something worth gambling for with real money in a small mobile game? You're talking to the wrong guy for that. My thought on any game, MMOs especially, is that they should NEVER have micro transactions that profit a player directly (gambling or not). I'm perfectly fine with enhancers or consumables like ankhs for platinum, because that doesn't instantly give someone the best gear, completely bypassing hours of gameplay. My opinion is we should remove crates completely from the game, or as an alternative to that, at least make everything available for platinum also available through gameplay, even at low drop chances. I'll happily farm a map 20k times if it means I'll have a chance at something worth while. The only reason that I don't bother is because everything worth anything in this game is made available to platinum spenders at relative ease. the problem isn't that the crates don't have any new good stuff, the problem is the crates exist in the first place. I would happily pay a reasonable monthly fee to play this game if there was more frequent updates and platinum didn't exist - meaning everything is farmable one way or another.

Regardless, this is getting away from the topic at hand, so let's try and keep things on how we can improve Ursoth: make plat tier reward a noble jewel of a primary stat that you choose along with the title. It would be nice to have a noble in my inventory so I can bypass farming 2187 cracked finesse jewels and have at least 1 decent jewel prepared for when I get the new mythic armor.
    Right, who's going to pay for this utopia? I heard Donald Trump is interested in blowing money these days. Perhaps we can get him in on it.

Monthly fees work when you have a large player base. If you do not have a large player base, they do not work. OnC tried this monthly fee model and it failed. Keep in mind, this is GameLoft - the game making giant. Now, how does STG, a relatively small company, achieve this?

Here's the thing: since the game is a mobile MMO and relatively small, the whales matter a lot more than you think. The casual customers do contribute, yes, but whales contribute a lot since the paying gaming population is relatively small when compared to other large scale MMOs. So, their impact and opinion matters a lot more.

I really do not understand why people can apply big scale MMO tactics to smaller mobile MMOs and think it will work.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Also please make portal appear at all mobs not boss
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Now we can she action....many closed threads....Lil he he :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Put super rare chance of sns in those crates and watch the price skyrocket and the money roll in! Lol
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default The Simplest Way to Save Ursoth

There is one simple way to save Ursoth that wouldn't require much work on STG's end.

-Make SnS available for 5,000 tokens.

Sure, the event is still very flawed. But with a prize that good, I wouldn't be complaining. If you're worrying about upsetting the SnS owners, let's be honest, many of them have left the game (and they had the pet exclusively for a year).

Save your event by giving us a chance to get the pet we always wanted.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 08-07-2015 at 11:06 AM.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Seriously who came up with the unicorn food idea at STG HQ. Made good gold selling many around 200k a pot earlier, but at the price and time it takes to craft, I'm not sure I care about getting bloodgrub.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Thats the way i wanna see it! +1 to this thread and do something about the really anoying freeze/play gameplay >.<

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1 on this thread i would also like fantasma( the gold tier pet) buffed as i me tioned in my thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Yes...even 10k... I'd grind... I don't care
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Right, who's going to pay for this utopia? I heard Donald Trump is interested in blowing money these days. Perhaps we can get him in on it.

Monthly fees work when you have a large player base. If you do not have a large player base, they do not work. OnC tried this monthly fee model and it failed. Keep in mind, this is GameLoft - the game making giant. Now, how does STG, a relatively small company, achieve this?

Here's the thing: since the game is a mobile MMO and relatively small, the whales matter a lot more than you think. The casual customers do contribute, yes, but whales contribute a lot since the paying gaming population is relatively small when compared to other large scale MMOs. So, their impact and opinion matters a lot more.

I really do not understand why people can apply big scale MMO tactics to smaller mobile MMOs and think it will work.
    Without having access to the company books, you're just as in the dark as we are. Assuming that the "whales" contribute more than the masses is just that, an assumption. It might be true, but it also very well might not be. I can tell you this, as it stands, if either group leaves, the game will die pretty quickly.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edward Coug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

1000k is the correct number for sns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

NO to SnS! YES to other suggestions which easily can be find in other "Ursoth sucks" topics!

P.S. Agree with title - the Simplest way. The simplest doesnt mean the best.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rstilzchen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

And what about mythic weapons? .-.