Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Yes I agree with you!!!!!!!!!! :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree with this thread...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Yes platinuem tier only for a tittle -.-, I love your ideas candy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I really hope sts has read this threat carefull and do something with it :3

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farmingizhard View Post
    This ursoth is goood...

1) everyone was pissed lb winners got SnS last year... the only way to fix this is NOT adding more op pets each year or the problem will just be brought up the next year.. so what did STG do? Add a golden egg. That solves the problem... not an op pet and no one can cry because they can just get the normal one.

2) warriors got a pretty decent pet in the form of squirrels... (this is a stretch) STG'S attempt at making wars more useful in pvp?? (Yes, yes i know they should focus on pve...)

3) They made it possible to get an incredible vanity by simply running the event... this trumps all cause those vanities are crazy.

4) stop crying you're never gonna get a free amazing vanity, an op arcane/lb pet for all, a free portal system, the best pets every event, etc etc. Feel free to add to this list of negatives everyone seems to be focusing on this event.
    " free amazing vanity by simply running the event" lmao clearly this person just bought his vanity with gold or platnium . 2500 token within two weeks it's a uphill battle for average player.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    I really hope sts has read this threat carefull and do something with it :3

Maybe the next year xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    I so happy I dont play endgame with people like this
    Lol true that , his entitled to make his own opnion but I don't get is why is he pretending to be buddy buddy with Sts. From what I've seen STS just ignore him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

1. Noble stat/chaos jewel: Need to emanate the para gem's allure.

2. L46 Legendary/mythic belt: Make it better than the L43 ones. L43s are just stepping stones, anyways.

Think of more later.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I imagine 4v4 shady and surge pets in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

all i was hoping for from this event was level 46 mythic weapon LOL or level 46 belt basically anything that would improve my stats but it turn out there's NOTHING. I was expecting if not a mythic weapon, those Legendary bow 46 would have been better stats then a 41 mythic or at least better then rengol lock weapons. Event locks require 3 normal locks and event essence and time to craft and farm thus it should have better stats gears then normal locks.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    all i was hoping for from this event was level 46 mythic weapon LOL or level 46 belt basically anything that would improve my stats but it turn out there's NOTHING. I was expecting if not a mythic weapon, those Legendary bow 46 would have been better stats then a 41 mythic or at least better then rengol lock weapons. Event locks require 3 normal locks and event essence and time to craft and farm thus it should have better stats gears then normal locks.
    haha facepalm xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

sorry guys about the bad feedback but the event not what we been Expecting
    -
    what do we want :

1- we want DOVABEAR! if u can put him for token for maybe 600 token? and only pet no egg .. the egg can drop from bloodgrub
    a lot People were expecting him to come back

2- the enter of the portals
    .. we don't want to waste our plat or gold by buying energy kits
    if we can enter the portal with 1 unicorn food like the goblin event .. that would be really great.

3- LB prizes .. actually its not cool to run for vanity pet.. its not worth it at all
    if u can put AGAIN SNS FOR LB that would be cool !

4- gold tier pet
    this pet should be really strong like dova or blinky .. idk why he is so 'weak'
    i like the AA but it should stay more longer maybe 20 sec?
    and yeah he really need buff .. but we don't want to rush you - its not Important to buff him this week
    the reason why i don't want to buff him now Because there many thing important than him
    if u Promise us guys you will buff him after the event that would be great..
    oh and yeah the other pets need buff .. ALL OF THEM

5- remove Elondrian essence..
    i know they for leaf locked but if we can craft the lockeds with unicorn candy Because they drop like energy essence and jewels
    maybe 5 unicorn candy and 3 locked for 1 leaf locked .. that would be batter

6- bosses are so easy?
    why boss 1 and 2 and BOSS 3 HELENA THE WORST NIGHTMARE IN THE OLD URSITH are so easy?
    i don't find any Challenge when i fight them.. we just want little Challenge
    ursoth seem little easy but he can kill arcane warrior with his red zone

7- the most Important thing - Platinum tier
    i won't Complain about that but if this stays for the end of the event its really bad and awful
    if u change it to 1 noble fury and 1 noble mind and 1 noble fitness and maybe 1 noble chaos?

8- leaf locked
    there nothing special about them .. only 2x chance for mythic pet
    maybe add something cool for them .. Glacian and hammer jaw
    yes they stop from normal locked but what about event locked?
    since nothing special from leaf locked i want to see some old pets
    or maybe only add SNS .. that would be really cool but the drop low

9- new weapon
    all i can need buff the weapons and fix there proc

idk if u missed something but the point 4 and 9 can be after event BUT we need Promise that u will buff all pets and weapons so we can stash them
    i hope you really think about what i said ..
    the best thing in event the vainty .. not only COC vanity but this red rogue vanity and any vanity look very very nice
    Last edited by Saud; 08-07-2015 at 01:33 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Saud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I think only the vanities are worth running for. It seems that sts focused for a month and a week on vanities and less than a week on the event itself.
    Probably because the vanities are commercial for their newest product, heh.

Although the Rogue and Warrior ones 'do' look nice, just not sure if it is worth 2500 tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Please make rare pet....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

First of all lol Vanities=utterly useless doesn't matter how OVER POWER and how GODLY it looks like lol. It doesn't make you any better base on STATS wise.

Secondly those squirrel are useless even for warrior because it absolutely have NO STATS what so ever beside the 20 primary and 100 armor and if you think the AA is over power. It's really not because these day in the AL world where now TOOR with 15% damage happy bonus is value at 1.5m and i'm positive everyone has a pet with 10% damage happy bonus and for that reason. That squirrels AA is useless because those NUTS that you pick up supposedly give the OWNER damage which is basically the same as if you have a pet with 10% bonus damage but for your PARTY that already have a pet with 10-15% damage happy bonus they DON'T receive any damage boost when picking up those NUTS except +10% speed lol.

oh and about SnS owning PVE leaderboard xD. Thats so not true. Not to brag or anything but Deviant Misfits guild has always been on top and dominated the Timed PVE leaderboard every season before SnS even existed.
    Last edited by twoxc; 08-07-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

18. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi all thank you for the feedback. Please try to keep it in this thread. It's much easier to read and respond if it's in one place instead of in many different threads. Thanks.
    What am i seeing this right a dev is responding and following!!thank God, pls sts you know our problems and what we want ,do something with it cuse elon even is normally one of my favorite but this time not so >.> you guys can do it and i know it!not only me but much more people besides me still believe in you guys! Gogogo i would say,suprise us now it's still possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I dont like the way they devised the unicorn food. If no changes are implemented, at least stack the unicorn sugar in the inventory screen so I can click on "sell all" instead of selling them at 0 one by one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    The word USELESS is missing :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Without having access to the company books, you're just as in the dark as we are. Assuming that the "whales" contribute more than the masses is just that, an assumption. It might be true, but it also very well might not be. I can tell you this, as it stands, if either group leaves, the game will die pretty quickly.
    Yes, if either group leaves, then the game will die. I've never said anything that disagrees with that. Both parties are important to the health and longevity of the game.

We, as players, do not have access to company books. However, we do have access to company decisions and player stats. I think we both can agree that we've all seen whales been able to suggest and implement some influential game decisions. If we need to point out specific occasions, I'll do so via PM that way I am not ousting anyone and making anyone feel insulted.

Let's take a look at player count. There used to be a player count meter that displayed. This would fluctuate between 1000-10,000 players online, depending on what was happening in game. Now, we have whales that have spent upwards of 100K USD on this game. I can name a few & they're all legitimate. So, to put this into math...100K USD would require 1000 casual customers assuming that each casual customer spent $100. That's just 1 whale. 1 whale, I repeat. Now let's take a look at L36 (or 41, can't remember which cap H2N posted stats) cap. There were approximately 10K players that capped in L36/41. So, among those 10K players, how many will be casual customers? How many will be whales? How many will support STG through free platinum downloads? Counting on one hand, I can name 5 players at least, who have spent more than 20K, 50K, 70K, etc...Then there's a few handful of players like me, who've all spent several thousands of dollars. We may not be as big spenders as the huge whales, but we do make significant contributions. So, is there enough casual customers to make these numbers meaningless? As this is a small MMO, I do not think there is enough. I use past decisions to indicate this. If there was, whales would not have such a heavy influence on forums.

Casual customers are important and contribute regardless of population pool. However, whales contribute excess money only when there's some benefit to spend obscene amounts. We can argue over this day and night, but in the end, the decisions speak for themselves.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Some of the pets are of "common" rarity and doing common damage instead of legendary. Some of the pets do not have dmg % increase which should be standard nowadays.

Stack the unicorn sugar so we can "sell all" instead of liquidating one by one.

Make the unicorn food reusable.

Those are the realistic improvements I can think of at this time.