Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    Lol despite a mages AoE skills people would still atleast take a rogue with them. Atleast in a 5v5. Now having even LESS of a reason to do so I'm sure sts would like for characters of each class to cooperate. PvE and PvP. BTW you ignored my reply on your "1k more armor" statement?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure about your rouge haven't seen em but I've seen rouges with 2400 armour and usually above 1800 avg. But I've never never ever seen a mage with 1800 armour, on avg there armour is usually above 1400. Way to much armour for rouges.. mages are left to be super squishy trailing on avg 1k less armour than there rougeand warrior opponents. Any hit out of shield from rouge DMG x crit done. Any mage without nekro donedada. I don't know if you play often but its common knowledge rouges are op. Its just shocking that some rouges are acting like rouge isn't op.but that's natural if a unfair playing Field is made fair. The players that were winning unfairly and easier would not like the idea of things getting more competitive for them. But competition is good for the game

Edit: and its only a heal upgrade lol
    Last edited by Americabud; 08-16-2015 at 01:54 AM.