Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to AL...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,021 Posts

We all want the same thing. To invest either time or money here and be rewarded with the top tier gear. Who wants someone with 2 weeks of the game to have the same items that we do, the veterans of the game? Nobody, not Candy or Fade want exorbitant prices of reds .. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

We OK with awesome items being reasonably priced, Hallelujah. Just NOT FREE and NOT TO BRAND NEW players. You gotta earn your keep around here.

Y'all need to run with me and Fade in the game. We freaking haul some booty in elites, that's all we are about. <3

Give us elites StS. Bring them ON!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,021 Posts

I missed the forums this week btw. Truly I did. It's really nice to see some spirited voices here all eager to make Arlor splendid again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Yeah hey I run hard and I am here to perfect my toon and be an elite machine. That's the main thing. I do feel red items should be exclusive earned just like most of us do. Not redic money or luck to the point of frustration. Just you know, fun. Something we can all strive for and obtain and not by using nefarious methods.

We truly are in the same side, the stupid posts of arcane being crap now are beyond boring. Move on. Give us new stuff sts. We ready to rawr elites!!!
    Yes to the idea of new stuff continuously! At least IMO every 3 months so that old stuff can be absorbed by the market before the new stuff released. That's will bring economy flowing and circulating.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verypopular View Post
    I honestly feel sad about this game.
    Shouldn't the rarity "Arcane" mean something like... -> ULTRA SPECIAL and UNIQUE?

I hate it when i enter Expedition Camp and 90% of this map.. are filled with Arcane Ring and Nekro users.
    It will even get worse.
    Arcane clearly isn't meant to be developed that everyone in this game has it.
    Looks like it's time to add a new Rarity, above Arcane? lol.
    "Arcane" seems like the new "Legendary", and "Legendary" is like.. "Common".

What do you guys think? Is it okay for you how it is now?
    Nowadays, people get called noob because they cant afford Nekro/Arcane Ring.
    Is it really meant to be like that?
    I believe everyone can have the chance to owned an Arcane Gear or Egg is a good thing.
    I don't know why some players bothered/upset by many players end-up owned Arcane Ring or Nekro if the can afford it.
    Everyone maybe have the same gear or pet, but I believe also everyone have different play-style.
    I believe in pve standpoint, if many players have the best gear, maybe the elite map back to live, because many players can run elite map because they have the appropriate gear, and compete for timed run with the other best pve players.
    I believe in pvp standpoint, if the gear gap can be reduced, you'll will have more more competitive pvp. I their not skillfull enough, give it time, we're all once a newbie.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]