Thread: Garetta Dailies - Nomerite Quests

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Insignia prices where between 5-8k initially, then 15, but people decided to do other stuff. Now the insignia prices have gone up, why the outcry.

Orc slayer set was going to become glintstone, it was pointed out in the craft gear post by Remiem. It's not as if it wasn't pointed out. But if you wasted your time doing other stuff and not buying when cheap, or wasting majority of your gold on vanities, I'm sorry but it's your fault.

You was told what was needed to fashion orc slayer and then from it glintstone. I know a lot of people said they weren't told but read carefully and between the lines. Nomerite > Orc > Glint. The new modus operandi is gear crafting it has been hinted by DEVs and mods for a while now. The experiment was the imbued sets. I can now see outcries of not fair and so forth... But it's not as if it was secret knowledge.

My post sounds harsh but a lot of people have been harsh towards DEVs about lack of info, the thing is, info was given, the lack of reading it properly on your part is to blame. For example I bought haxonite, turns out he nerfs the party, I read his AA wrong, do I blame the DEVs....NO! I blame myself.

Re-read all relevant posts and mentions, you'll see info was there all along.

Also drop rates of insignia can be buffed just wait and see, it might all change when elites hit.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the DEVs of this game about the screaming threads they get, sometimes it's not even their fault. You know if they wanted to they can remove general discussion and just post notices and announcements. I've seen that happen in another game forum. Personally I think they should I see too many negative posts and yes I've been guilty of some, but these guys like me and you have feelings too.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 08-19-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1