Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eloia's Bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi:2249589
    This is completely off topic, but I can't help it but to correct u here. The most efficient way to deliver damage/highest effective damage output is not by using auto attack between skills. In fact one should use no auto attacks or just a single one per combo (aimed, nox, auto, piercer).
    well yes, you are quite correct, that kind of combo is highest damage, but i guess i was thinking of certain elites where we aren't always using pierce in combos as it can lead to deaths or adds.

My point is on topic i feel because higher auto attack damage is still a buff; even if it isn't a huge one, or not really much of a buff as compared to raising skill damage, it still is some additional damage. however we may fit auto attack into a combo depending on the situation, the higher auto attack damage makes some difference. maybe this is all the devs intended to change. but yes increasing skill damage would be more significant.

actually i don't understand why the dps wouldn't have increased on the stat page if auto attack damage was increased...that dps stayed the same according to your before and after screenshots indicates that the eloia bow fires auto attack at a slower rate after the update. this is actually a bit of a nerf then.
    Last edited by kananaskis; 08-16-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Hm,

I was hoping to get any developer feedback on this and maybe the other event weapons as well. Well, a comment is still welcome

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Any dev going to comment on the event weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

What is the proc chance of this bow and how long does it last? I dont see it proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    What is the proc chance of this bow and how long does it last? I dont see it proc.
    The proc is extremely rare. In arena it procs once every 15 minutes. The proc's duration is between 0,5 and 1 second. Chances are you might miss it in the midst of a large pull or many ongoing effects.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    The proc is extremely rare. In arena it procs once every 15 minutes. The proc's duration is between 0,5 and 1 second. Chances are you might miss it in the midst of a large pull or many ongoing effects.
    At this point, just pretend it doesn't exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Still better than galen of potency that almost never proc. Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    A rogue in my pt had the new bow. Proced once maybe every 4-5 runs? And proc was there one sec gone the next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bruceboster View Post
    This comment isn't productive. All of the event weapons rarely proc, not just the galen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Which part of 1 (one) proc every 15 minutes don't you understand Sir? All event weapons have procs, which are so rare, that u could just assume that they didn't exist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    This comment isn't productive. All of the event weapons rarely proc, not just the galen.
    All of the events are rarely proc weapons ? You're kidding are not you? Bulwark , Bonesaw , goblins Glaive proc more often than Galen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Which part of 1 (one) proc every 15 minutes don't you understand Sir? All event weapons have procs, which are so rare, that u could just assume that they didn't exist
    How did you know if one proc within 15 minutes ? Bulwark , Bonesaw and goblins Glaive more often than galen. My Bonesaw can proc twice within 3-4 minutes in KM3 .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

How did you know if one proc within 15 minutes ? Bulwark , Bonesaw and goblins Glaive more often than galen. My Bonesaw can proc twice within 3-4 minutes in KM3 .
    You misunderstand. Test the procs of all the event weapons before you comment. If you had, you would have realized that the proc is just as rare on the Eloia bow and Jord staff.

The proc is a problem on all of the event weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

No, the skill damage of Rengol bows never changed since its release. It remained the same through all "nerfs" and "buffs".

A rogue who uses a myth bow and has the exact same "damage" value in her/his character sheet will have 50-100 (lower-upper range) more aimed shot skill damage than a Rengol potency bow user. This is with maridos and no damage lix. The difference is respectively bigger with a pet like nekro or 25/30% damage lix.
    I just bought a frost bow today to compare the skill damage with the legendary bows. Here are the results:

Terra Bow of Brutality with regular rein gems:

Stat Damage - 858.72

Aimed Shot Damage - 1,388-1,735

Frost Bow of Potency with one para and two grand dex gems

Stat Damage - 860.96

Aimed Shot Damage - 1,515-1,894

You're absolutely right. The skill damage is way lower on the new legendary bows. Despite what the damage stat on the character screen says, the myth bows actually do significantly more damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    You misunderstand. Test the procs of all the event weapons before you comment. If you had, you would have realized that the proc is just as rare on the Eloia bow and Jord staff.

The proc is a problem on all of the event weapons.
    Lol. You said all the weapons of the event is not all weapons of events now . I have been playing this game for almost three years so do not order me to try something ! I 've tried almost all the weapons in this game . Stop patronizing others and do not reply to my comments because I do not have time to argue with you . Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Lol. You said all the weapons of the event is not all weapons of events now . I have been playing this game for almost three years so do not order me to try something ! I 've tried almost all the weapons in this game . Stop patronizing others and do not reply to my comments because I do not have time to argue with you . Thanks.
    I guess I could have been clearer when I said "all of the event weapons rarely proc." I was referring to this event, not all of the events ever held.

The point is, the proc on the Galen, Jord and Eloia weapons is extremely rare and needs to be revisited.