Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
So you have never been pulled back into a set of bombs and killed when running to the boss? Really? No ankhs used at all on pug runs with your pink gear and without nekro?

Nowhere did you say without ankh (just add stuff why don't you) nor did I say I wasn't pulled back.. Personally I like to kill everyone instead of running to the end (hence the name elite map.. Not run screaming ...oooo there's an Orc run away) I die less when killing and die a lot more when running and it's boring when you just run to the boss, for junk loot.

Yes I have nekro it was so cheap everyone should have nekro who has farmed in the game or complete,the to quest it's sts fault all of us has nekro so don't complain about everyone having nekro who runs elites, most of the time I use singe because of the health bonus (Us Mages due a lot)

Regular maps were put out for everyone to be able to run through the elites were built for well elite runners and guilds that's why we don't run pug we are in a guild built for elite farming so don't hate if you run pugs or think that elites are for everyone.