Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Feedback] New Elite Maps is Unfair for Mage Class

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

As a friendly reminder, please keep threads of similar natures to one thread so that it is easier for the team to gather feedback. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seoratrek View Post
    As a friendly reminder, please keep threads of similar natures to one thread so that it is easier for the team to gather feedback. Thanks!
    Thank YOU for letting us know that the devs are working on it.
    And could you do something about the warriors,please?
    Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Thank YOU for letting us know that the devs are working on it.
    And could you do something about the warriors,please?
    Thanks.
    Seo didn't really say they're working on making any changes on the topic. I could be making threads about how all orcs need to be wearing pink butterfly wings and hold glittering wands. That's also feedback. Are they gonna change orcs to tooth fairies though? Not very likely.

It seems like they haven't found an effective and efficient way to buff warriors in PvE without affecting PvP (they did a decent job trying to make warriors needed in new expansion but that's not going to happen when people have two or more Nekro's available so they can run stun-immune under 40% dmg reduction for 4/5ths of the run). The issue seems to me that lies in the hesitation to decisively push out skill changes that work only for PvE (are they not convinced? Perhaps it's too much work to fit in the road map? Maybe both?). Designing new party buff systems is probably off the table as well since that'd mean making a new, complex additional mechanism from scratch which they've made no plans on.

If it's not in their schedule and not as easy as changing sprite colors or text strings, it most likely won't happen. It'd take immense community support to even consider taking ideas out of the "back burner" and realizing them. Up to months before implementation too.

Just to be clear, I'm not blaming anyone for their ideas/suggestions or STS for their modus operandi here, it's just how things are under the current circumstances. Bottom line is, warriors will most likely not get any PvE game-changers in the foreseeable future.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I don't like using gale because more often than not it lands you in the front of the party - which, thanks to the annoying axe throws, can be an easy death.

Besides, your pet lags behind. If it's a buff pet or Nekro, you'll need it next to you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Seo didn't really say they're working on making any changes on the topic. I could be making threads about how all orcs need to be wearing pink butterfly wings and hold glittering wands. That's also feedback. Are they gonna change orcs to tooth fairies though? Not very likely.

It seems like they haven't found an effective and efficient way to buff warriors in PvE without affecting PvP (they did a decent job trying to make warriors needed in new expansion but that's not going to happen when people have two or more Nekro's available so they can run stun-immune under 40% dmg reduction for 4/5ths of the run). The issue seems to me that lies in the hesitation to decisively push out skill changes that work only for PvE (are they not convinced? Perhaps it's too much work to fit in the road map? Maybe both?). Designing new party buff systems is probably off the table as well since that'd mean making a new, complex additional mechanism from scratch which they've made no plans on.

If it's not in their schedule and not as easy as changing sprite colors or text strings, it most likely won't happen. It'd take immense community support to even consider taking ideas out of the "back burner" and realizing them. Up to months before implementation too.

Just to be clear, I'm not blaming anyone for their ideas/suggestions or STS for their modus operandi here, it's just how things are under the current circumstances. Bottom line is, warriors will most likely not get any PvE game-changers in the foreseeable future.
    ._.

#11characters