Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Y reduce stats only for rogue in pvp!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Devs it's time now the warriors and mages now have op gears and para gems made the issue much more powerful and still keeping the nerf up is just out of mind!!!!!!!

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    The devs are the ones who did the damage nerf on rogues because they were too op. They are still the most op class in pvp and pve.

Although I'd have no problem if they gave rogues their damage back and gave mages their pve skills in pvp. As of now hardly any of mages skills work in pvp.
    As u mentioned abv the devs had did this but it's not it's officially not said anywhere by sts that there would be a nerf for rogue and it's a well known fact that it's a bug and I the fact which I think is that sts is lazy to do the update -.-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canbolt View Post
    Devs it's time now the warriors and mages now have op gears and para gems made the issue much more powerful and still keeping the nerf up is just out of mind!!!!!!!

You seriously got a knack for complaining and this Nerf was necessary for rogues. I know this can make it a hard time for twink rogues that's why people prefer mage or war for twinking. Whilst rogues rule the endgame, so instead of twinking with a rogue you should go for endgame.

The thing you say of Wars and Mages being OP makes me laugh so hard. Well mages is a strong class but War are you seriously saying that?
    Coming from a War even though I have nekro, bulwark and arcane ring still I die often in PvP and nobody needs a war in PvE.
    Even a under geared rogue with ribbit and legendaries and kill me its just like this wild rogue shows up does one hit and -3500 and another -3500 and then your dead.
    No matter how much the damage of rogues are decreased the critical hits of them will deal massive damage.
    Now tell me by the time I charge my HOR to give me shield I would be already dead.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Last edited by Dimitrian; 09-06-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

As u mentioned abv the devs had did this but it's not it's officially not said anywhere by sts that there would be a nerf for rogue and it's a well known fact that it's a bug and I the fact which I think is that sts is lazy to do the update -.-

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=Rogue+nerf

This was the topic where the pvp damage was fixed with the rogues losing damage. If you type rogue nerf into search bar and go 10-12 pages back you can see when it happened. I think the only bug was pets damage not being added but they left it that way.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

The day sts buffs the rogue damage in PvP is the day I quit AL.

At endgame, the new bow gives as much damage as the mythic bow while the legendary gun gives around what 60 damage less than its counterpart...? So if you're a boulder gun user, you have a significant disadvantage against a mythic bow user. If pet damage is added in PvP for rogues I can assure you it will wreck balance.

Rogues are already quite strong...i don't see why you'd complain, seeing that some genius at STS decided it would be cool to give the damage class a freaking mages' shield.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

We are not talking about the end game rogues alone but rogues in low lvl pvp are farmed bcz of their low dmg they get.for example a rogue gets around 110 dmg in pve but she gets only around 70-80 in pvp arena and u call this correct??whereas mages and tanks are not nerfed.if u nerf rogue nerf mages and warriors primary stat too!!! Or cancel a character called rogue.every character has its own + and -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    You seriously got a knack for complaining and this Nerf was necessary for rogues. I know this can make it a hard time for twink rogues that's why people prefer mage or war for twinking. Whilst rogues rule the endgame, so instead of twinking with a rogue you should go for endgame.

The thing you say of Wars and Mages being OP makes me laugh so hard. Well mages is a strong class but War are you seriously saying that?
    Coming from a War even though I have nekro, bulwark and arcane ring still I die often in PvP and nobody needs a war in PvE.
    Even a under geared rogue with ribbit and legendaries and kill me its just like this wild rogue shows up does one hit and -3500 and another -3500 and then your dead.
    No matter how much the damage of rogues are decreased the critical hits of them will deal massive damage.
    Now tell me by the time I charge my HOR to give me shield I would be already dead.
    If you, a maxed out warrior dies by a full legendary rogue with ribbit, then its your own fault for not knowing how to pvp properly. Ive seen many maxed warriors wreck maxed rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We are not talking about the end game rogues alone but rogues in low lvl pvp are farmed bcz of their low dmg they get.for example a rogue gets around 110 dmg in pve but she gets only around 70-80 in pvp arena and u call this correct??whereas mages and tanks are not nerfed.if u nerf rogue nerf mages and warriors primary stat too!!! Or cancel a character called rogue.every character has its own + and -

i was in 11. and my dmg not high. cuz my gear noob, my pet cheap@@ but im not weak
    i said mage twink was nerf. 2 time. 1/4/2015 and 15/5/2015. lol rouge twink is op class now. sts can increase dmg for all class but not much for rouge. maybe pvp at 10 wont be bored. but dont increase dmg in endgame. i hear endgame gw die so fast@@
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 09-06-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Alright you know what, I agree with the OP now.

Let us nerf mages int stat...

In return, frost should now freeze in pvp for the 7 seconds stated in the description and not count as a stun but a freeze so no immunity, and Time should now root in pvp also not to count as a stun but a root so no immunity...

Now is that a mage you would want to fight???
    Heck nerf mages int stat by 30% I guarantee I won't lose this fight if mages skills did what they were supposed to do....

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Canbolt,

Even rogue has a dmg nerf in pvp, mage is the weakest class. Warrior and rogue is op and easier to play than mage imo. I play lvl 17 mage and I am telling you this on my experience.BTW I am not pro or old old player.

If you want to kill mage with just one aim shot then ya rogue needs a lift on nerf. Still now mages get killed with just one combo. If you get the nerf lifted it just does not apply to mages and rogue gonna one shot another rogue. Thats what you want. Just one shot and enemy is dead.

Don't think it's only rogue got a nerf. Mages got nerfed too. If mages get the freeze and root back then think what will happen.

And FYI there was another rogue lvl 9 or 10 who started same thread not long time ago. I hope you are not the same guy.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Whoever thinks rogues should be buffed in pvp has most likely an average build, little skills or both. As a maxed out mage 2 paras/15 eyes (48.5 crit with necro) I cannot win against a knowledgeable rogue with a decent build. For instance try fighting against Temzy and you will quickly realise that raw stats cant help you. Rogue dmg nerf is justifiable as it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Canbolt,

Even rogue has a dmg nerf in pvp, mage is the weakest class. Warrior and rogue is op and easier to play than mage imo. I play lvl 17 mage and I am telling you this on my experience.BTW I am not pro or old old player.

If you want to kill mage with just one aim shot then ya rogue needs a lift on nerf. Still now mages get killed with just one combo. If you get the nerf lifted it just does not apply to mages and rogue gonna one shot another rogue. Thats what you want. Just one shot and enemy is dead.

Don't think it's only rogue got a nerf. Mages got nerfed too. If mages get the freeze and root back then think what will happen.

And FYI there was another rogue lvl 9 or 10 who started same thread not long time ago. I hope you are not the same guy.
    Rogue is the most OP,mage is the weakest,warrior is the most useless.

Kinda makes sense...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

lets see... i got 1 shot with 4.5k+hp as a mage (without shield) by a rogue AFTER the debuff....
    Imagine if they dont have the debuff, 1 shot even with shield on.

Also, lets nerf mage dmg, and make our skills works as intended in pvp, like rogue's. Is that what u want?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    lets see... i got 1 shot with 4.5k+hp as a mage (without shield) by a rogue AFTER the debuff....
    Imagine if they dont have the debuff, 1 shot even with shield on.

Also, lets nerf mage dmg, and make our skills works as intended in pvp, like rogue's. Is that what u want?
    I would take it,
    Start with a charge shield, and then charge ice (dance around for 7 seconds), then charge gale (dance around for another 5.5 seconds), then charge time and go just out of the rogues range(dance around for another 5 seconds), use pets panic(dance around for another 2 seconds), then use charged ice again... rinse and repeat C=

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    I would take it,
    Start with a charge shield, and then charge ice (dance around for 7 seconds), then charge gale (dance around for another 5.5 seconds), then charge time and go just out of the rogues range(dance around for another 5 seconds), use pets panic(dance around for another 2 seconds), then use charged ice again... rinse and repeat C=
    It will be like practicing on a dummy. BTW if it's vs then mages may not have to spent more than 10-15 sec and do not need dancing too I guess. Just spam skill. Job done.
    The point is if rogue wants their damage back, please give mages stun freeze root skill back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

It should be reduced to all or improved in rogue

This^

"Pls buff rogues".

Dear canbolt,

Have you ever played at a higher level? Rogues are for everything - PvE and PvP. They are quite op, killing warriors within a combo or a few, and you think that it's fair to buff them? Also, rogues are getting pretty decent weapons in this expansion while warriors and mages have to suffer.
    Last edited by Andrisber; 09-06-2015 at 04:22 PM.

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    It will be like practicing on a dummy. BTW if it's vs then mages may not have to spent more than 10-15 sec and do not need dancing too I guess. Just spam skill. Job done.
    The point is if rogue wants their damage back, please give mages stun freeze root skill back.
    Oh I see, your one of those people who don't like to dance ......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

dancing is fun in AL pvp and in pve its a good stratagy(^u^)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Oh I see, your one of those people who don't like to dance ......
    LOL
    I will dance if mages get the stun lock skill back.
    The only thing I was saying was that if we stunlocked our enemy in vs then there is no need to move around or dance watever.

BTW I was agreeing with you that nerf mage damage but give stun freeze root back.

I hope you understand me now.