Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    This is probably where the main problem arises:

A warrior makes a thrread like this, it gets flooded with ideas. Opinions are divided and the solution is inadvertently lost in the sea of posts. Thread dies in a week or so. Then a fortnight later it's bumped up by another warrior. Couple of months later another warrior comes by and makes a thread.

Giving warriors more hp, dmg or even armour will only mean mobs/bosses hit harder in mage. This becomes a major pain in the neck for any mage with a "laggy" warrior and when the mobs can't get stunned or frozen its just the worst nightmare anyone could have.

Tbh, tanks are as much of an outcast as mages are. Not having an insane AoE for mages means most rogues will be dealing more damage at mobs especially when it's pulls of 3. Mages got more left out during double fossil weekend because unless you were stacked up on elixir and had the best gear most endgame warriors were dealing more damage with their skill sets in Arena. It doesn't help that half the environments of arena and the monster of Arlor are immune to the elemental effects of a Nott.

Giving the warriors an upgrade on rally cry or VB would be better than anything else. Since it could be tweaked so that warriors aren't left out on parties when the party wants to run efficiently. Honestly adding stun immunity to rally cry is redundant most rogues have razor shield and almost all mages without nekro run with shield. Would the warriors be content getting parties to when there aren't enough nekros in party and missing out on all the parties who have the best gear!?

How about not having a spot on the timed run lbr!? I don't think it's fair that warriors are left out on that too. Giving warriors the skills to support the DPS classes by increasing the DPS classes damage output would be the way to go. I honestly wouldn't mind mobs which were faster and hence easier. Then there's the boss one hit cancelling ability being given to warriors, this should happen if mages were given the ability to cancel out said one hits too. Don't want to be dependant on the smellies of Arlor to save my blue butt
    I agree giving warriors a party buff would be helpful to make them more wanted in PVE. But you are also missing the point about difficulties of maps. Back then when maps were so difficult and mob leashes were wider and mobs were alot more denser a mage was essential in a party for crowd control. If you had no crowd control back then ur team was toast. Warriors back then absorbed alot of the damage to prevent squishy mages from dying (had higher relative armor compared to other classes). You are concerned about how hard the current maps are? Trust me these maps are nothing compared to kraken and nordr elite maps back then. And back then everyone played in harmony.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post: