Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jester

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Those were availabel for platinum purchase or tokens. So EVERYONE could get one.
    Either way Sts has never brought back an old vanity yet. Closest they came was the second winter event when they almost rereleased the old arlor sets. I wouldn't hope for any vanity to be brought out again. It hasn't happened yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

It's nice that they recolor things and bring them back for plat purchased or free/contest vanities. I would be so mad if I paid 35m for a vanity only to have it come back. It's not hard to recolor, and recoloring keeps everyone happy! I just hope they never recolor leaderboard vanities. That would suck!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    It's nice that they recolor things and bring them back for plat purchased or free/contest vanities. I would be so mad if I paid 35m for a vanity only to have it come back. It's not hard to recolor, and recoloring keeps everyone happy! I just hope they never recolor leaderboard vanities. That would suck!
    light purple medusa anyone?
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Those were availabel for platinum purchase or tokens. So EVERYONE could get one.
    EVERY vanity he says, that means he is Including all LB ones, all special event ones that required farming, all contest reward ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    EVERY vanity he says, that means he is Including all LB ones, all special event ones that required farming, all contest reward ones.
    Yep once they are gone only recolored versions are released. Only choice is to buy them in auction if they are tradeable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

The only vanity I've seen return exactly the same is the Mother's Day banners. In 2014, there was a full event revolving around mother's day, and this year, due to being busy on CoC, and expansion, and goblin event, they rereleased the same vanity so players would be happy to get something. Should they have reskinned it? I believe so, especially since it takes 3 seconds to change the hue to distinguish it from last years. Nonetheless there are always exceptions to every rule.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Either way Sts has never brought back an old vanity yet. Closest they came was the second winter event when they almost rereleased the old arlor sets. I wouldn't hope for any vanity to be brought out again. It hasn't happened yet.
    Big love 2013 and big love 1014 only one that was cloned. Yes they had 2 versions but one of them looks exactly the same as the 1st one released. Just big love 2013 very rare so barely anyone was effected. I was

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    How could he know that those vanities are not coming back since the first lb vanities were during Halloween 2014? I know what he meant exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

What is the point of this thread? Obviously I know the point, but what kind of logic drives this?

Can we just make a list of additional ridiculous requests?

1.) Please re-release Red and Green Arlor Christmas vanities
    2.) Please make Frankenstein vanities available for purchase - I mean it's been almost 12 months... come on people!
    3.) Please laser guns available for tanks, they can't do damage anyways so come on
    4.) Please fix Snappy
    5.) Please re-release founders gear - those people who used to play quit, it's not fair.
    6.) Please make banners trade-able, top banners, top pve banners, timed run banners, make em allllll trade-able.
    7.) Please make Stampy actually worth buying
    8.) Please make the 'sentinel' title purchasable for 20 plat - It's been over 2 years!
    9.) Please make every item that people have invested in available for purchase for 50 plat... I mean it's been awhile so why not make it so everyone can get it!

Per above, I may have missed several items, please feel free to add to this list to add to the logic of this post. I look forward to funny posts on the morrow!
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    What is the point of this thread? Obviously I know the point, but what kind of logic drives this?

Can we just make a list of additional ridiculous requests?

1.) Please re-release Red and Green Arlor Christmas vanities
    2.) Please make Frankenstein vanities available for purchase - I mean it's been almost 12 months... come on people!
    3.) Please laser guns available for tanks, they can't do damage anyways so come on
    4.) Please fix Snappy
    5.) Please re-release founders gear - those people who used to play quit, it's not fair.
    6.) Please make banners trade-able, top banners, top pve banners, timed run banners, make em allllll trade-able.
    7.) Please make Stampy actually worth buying
    8.) Please make the 'sentinel' title purchasable for 20 plat - It's been over 2 years!
    9.) Please make every item that people have invested in available for purchase for 50 plat... I mean it's been awhile so why not make it so everyone can get it!

Per above, I may have missed several items, please feel free to add to this list to add to the logic of this post. I look forward to funny posts on the morrow!
    1) I didn't ask for those. Were availabel for everyone at some point for plats purchase. Everyone could get one.
    2) Frankestein vanity was availabel for leaderboard prize and screenshot contest. Jester was availabel for screenshot contest.
    3) I can't follow
    4) Ok
    5) Those are collections . I didn't ask for an item which was availabel for a mass of people. Cmon Jex, you can do better than this.
    6) Banner are tradeable , top banners aren't. Those are recognition of your achievement in game. Cmon !
    7) Ok
    8) Achievement.
    9) I can't follow

Designing a vanity and make it availabel for one time release during a screenshot contest was the main idea of my request. Many people who had Original Jester were banned and all those sets are lost. I'm asking for a backwardness for the public in a different way if it's possible. I didn't ask for a plat purchase vanity.
    Maybe my post is ridiculous. I appreciate your feedback , madam/sir !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

How could he know that those vanities are not coming back since the first lb vanities were during Halloween 2014? I know what he meant exactly.
    he didnt say that they werent coming back, he said that it has never happened before and it would be dumb if it happened now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

If pink jester is released = many will get it = it will lose even more uniqueness (already red + b/w versions) = it will lose appeal = many wont even use it once they see it everywhere.

If you like jester so much and want a set go buy the b/w or red sets for the slightest fraction of the price of the original sets.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    The only vanity I've seen return exactly the same is the Mother's Day banners. In 2014, there was a full event revolving around mother's day, and this year, due to being busy on CoC, and expansion, and goblin event, they rereleased the same vanity so players would be happy to get something. Should they have reskinned it? I believe so, especially since it takes 3 seconds to change the hue to distinguish it from last years. Nonetheless there are always exceptions to every rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post
    Big love 2013 and big love 1014 only one that was cloned. Yes they had 2 versions but one of them looks exactly the same as the 1st one released. Just big love 2013 very rare so barely anyone was effected. I was
    Banners=/=vanities. Banners have returned exactly the same but no vanity to date has returned without it being recolored. This is how its always been.

Only 2 times did they attempt it and they changed their minds due to the forum rage that followed. First was the original arlors in 2013 which never returned and then last years halloween which they changed to a recolored version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Pink Jester lost their grandness when the recolored came out, not once but twice.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Banners=/=vanities. Banners have returned exactly the same but no vanity to date has returned without it being recolored. This is how its always been.

Only 2 times did they attempt it and they changed their minds due to the forum rage that followed. First was the original arlors in 2013 which never returned and then last years halloween which they changed to a recolored version.
    Banners do = vanities. Last I checked, they are vanity slot items that do not give additional stats. Either way, there were a few pissed off players who wanted the colors to be changed.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Banners do = vanities. Last I checked, they are vanity slot items that do not give additional stats. Either way, there were a few pissed off players who wanted the colors to be changed.
    I always considered banners to be banners and vanities the hat and armor sets. Maybe to help understand no hat or armor vanities have ever returned without being recolored. Better?