Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing: PvP Duels! + Client 1.3.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Have the loadouts for gears & vanities been separated?
    This is because my loadouts are named but when I go to the vanity section, it shows no names.

If this is the case....i do not support it.
    Many of us use different vanities for the gears equipped underneath to let us know what we're packing. This is mainly the case for lepre on/off.

+1 to tabbed kdr viewing.
    +1 to social section appearing very cluttered.
    +1 to warrior trying to analyse the crowd situation below before taking his dive in from the ss.

STS, thanks for what you guys did here but, I would have expected the grouping of items within inventory as a priority also.
    It is really frustrating looking for a luck elixir when its sitting at the bottom of 200 other items.

Grouping is better then groping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    If you find something that's different but unannounced, that usually means it was not intended. We do our best to be transparent about all changes, but sometimes bugs and unintended changes slip through. Those are great things to put in the feedback forum so we can be sure to catch them in future patches.
    About rengol elite difficulties is true, the mobs have more hp and more dmg, pls looking into it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

bugs for everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

If you find something that's different but unannounced, that usually means it was not intended. We do our best to be transparent about all changes, but sometimes bugs and unintended changes slip through. Those are great things to put in the feedback forum so we can be sure to catch them in future patches.
    Sounds good and I hope it will get fixed soon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

For those of you that are thinking of dummy farming! No need to you'll not get any rewards nor be on the leader boards! :P

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

oh sts forgot to tell players that they uberly buff elite mobs??? is this part of the halloween event some kind of a trick or treat. u guys always exclude the tricks ur doing in elite maps now tell us about it??? why hide things like this??? do u even think elite maps are playable now??? lastly why fix something that's not broken? get it???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

pls. make a level requirement i tried this test vs. but even higher level can invite you or accept without seeing their level..i accept once invitation but my opponent is 5x higher than my level i cant see i dont know how to see his level inside vs. room but i notice his set not for TWINKS im lv17 and their set like for level32+

IS THIS APPROPRIATE FOR MY LEVEL? LIKE LV17 VS. LEVE32+? he just release 1 WHIRLWIND, and im KO. hahahahah SO FUNNY

make a level bracket like ctf/tdm even its practice room.
    Last edited by hesx; 10-13-2015 at 04:43 AM.
    ------------------------------------------ If you are a fashion model use DWS. If you are a warrior use STORM SWORD. -------------------------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hesx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Showdown Time

Attachment 141678

You can also challenge a friend from your friends list with the "Duel" button.

Attachment 141673

Or, from your guild roster.

Attachment 141674
    STS It doesn't look like your interface. It's all squeeezed n tiny on the left
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interface.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	141719

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Good Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Lol at "quality of life" updates... There's alot you could do tiki improve the quality of life but I don't see any of this improving anything. Quite the contrary
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

STS I want make report that bring problem to low lvl player.

1.The one of nordr map, Oltgar Keep, the Frostir , I'm detect that there are no red warning spot when Frostir charged foward. It could be problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I feel I need to address this. For quite some time now it seems to me that the AL community is doing 100% of the testing and research when it comes to content. Explain how I can log in to a new client and within minutes experience a multitude of glitches bugs and general odd displays or interfaces, but a team of developers aren't seeing/testing before releasing? Now as usual the response is always something like this...tell us in feedback for a fix in a future update. Maybe the feedback section should be renamed to community R&D to better suit.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I like book head wearing of fibus and here gun i wish i have dat one someday....

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

IMO there should have been lots more testing before this was released. Although it was fun loltrolling twinks by dueling, I honestly hope you can only duel +2/-2 levels...also the rogue damage isn't debuffed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas Touch View Post
    Yay finally a confirmation on opening eggs hoping for confirmation on elixirs as wellxD

Sent from my Excite 400dx using Tapatalk
    Hoping for (elite) chests and locks too Ofc -disableable (?!)- I mean you can disable them in the options :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    I feel I need to address this. For quite some time now it seems to me that the AL community is doing 100% of the testing and research when it comes to content. Explain how I can log in to a new client and within minutes experience a multitude of glitches bugs and general odd displays or interfaces, but a team of developers aren't seeing/testing before releasing? Now as usual the response is always something like this...tell us in feedback for a fix in a future update. Maybe the feedback section should be renamed to community R&D to better suit.
    I totally agree with this fellow player. Every single update has brought many bugs, and basically we're doing your test team's job.

I suggest you actually test the updates in a normal server and not your testing server because I have a feeling it's flawed.

The images of the friend's list and guild list are very different to what we actually see in our game.

I could find 13 bugs in less than an hour for deary's sake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

There seems to be some issues with the item-save load out now...dunno if it has anything to do with the new weapon slot or what. I've tried re save the past load outs and same issue...always loads the same gear that was just equipped (sorry for not posting in bug thread!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

In addition, there should be a level requirement for who you can challenge as well as a section in the PvP menu to bring you into a match so we do not have to hassle other players...just a suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    In addition, there should be a level requirement for who you can challenge as well as a section in the PvP menu to bring you into a match so we do not have to hassle other players...just a suggestion
    yeah thats the point why sts make a vs. room but suddenly they forgot the level requirements like what i said above, someone invite me for a duel i accept it. but my opponent makes me like a tissue paper 1 hit and im dead i notice whats he wear its for level 32+ hahaha so funny im only level17
    Last edited by hesx; 10-13-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    ------------------------------------------ If you are a fashion model use DWS. If you are a warrior use STORM SWORD. -------------------------------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hesx View Post
    yeah thats the point why sts make a vs. room but suddenly they forgot the level requirement. like what i said above someon invite me for a duel i accept it. but my opponent make me like a tissue paper 1 hit and im deadbi notice whats he wear its for level 32+ hahaha so funny
    Yea the lvl difference is kinda weird. I took all my gear off on my lvl 46 mage, so I had like 1.8k hp and 0 armor, and a lvl 15 twink still couldn't get me passed 100% hp. The vsing is still fun, I only saw one trash talker so far, thats good news (he/she/bio challenged me.).
    Last edited by Xdumbx; 10-13-2015 at 08:34 AM.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.