Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its over.... Final Goodbye to all ! My Journey comes to an end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post
    Attachment 141782

If you stop meassuring the value of your AL expurrience in gold you may find your joy once more.
    That being said, I hope your exams go well! Take care and have fun in reality purr purr.
    *gives tuna,this kitty be wiser than an owl!
    best of luck ankush

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Nuuuuuuuuuuu! Dunt guuuuuuuuuu!

Good like in real life man! (I'll see ya again in a month or two xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    If you quit because of this,then you made a bad choice.

Do you think that if you don't have any mythics or arcanes that means you can't play the game?

I have only the basic arcanes (maridos and ring) and they costed around 3 mil.
    3 mil isn't that much money now! You can easily farm 3 mil in a month!
    And before the expansion (wich was bad af btw) i had nothing good.Only crappy legendaries and wanted to play the game even MORE because i could become a pro if i worked hard.

And do you think that ikkels,when he got banned and lost nearly everything,stopped there? SPOILER ALERT: no
    He made another account and farmed all the stuff he had on his previous character.

So Ankush the Great,please don't quit the game.You don't need the latest mythic thingy to be a pro.You are a pro if you know to play the game,not if you have the best items and you don't know how to use them.

Think about what is coming next in the game: The Winter event! The next Expansion! Possibly some game balance updates but i dunno about that...

See you in the game bro!
    Gee hehehehehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I know the frustration when u r broke without a single pie left in ur invent or stash.
    I have been playing this game from 5-6 months but somehow with playing 10-12 hours a day farming tooths i got bars & managed to get Arcane ring & fossil which i lost in duplicate scam on Ursoth event(LoL) i too did same thing like posting a good bye thread on forums & was about to delete the char too but instead uninstalled the app but was in contact with guildmates via line & explained about the incident, everyone decided to give some donations to help me regain what i had lost but i refused to take it.
    Even though i had quit playing for 2-3 days after the incident deep down my heart i was thinking of playing again[ I know u too feeling the same] then when i visited forum just to check out the winners of Elondrian unicorn rescue contest i had recieved a PM from one of the old player saying " Sorry to hear about what had happened to u Don't quit the game for it. I might help u by lending some gold which i had saved to buy SNS. "
    [ Sorry i am not at the liberty to mention her name as i had promised her that i wouldnt let anyone know about the donation she gave]
    I was so shy to ask for donation as i was already indebted to my friend by taking Maridos & Shard from her but i was so missing so i decided to take her help & asked her for it & recieved 2M & used it to buy clean ring & somehow bought fossil & got 11 vials in master chests & crafted Nekro.
    Few days ago i got my 6th bar sold it & bought Steel commando vanity & bought 100 insignias to complete the legendary questline & i am so happy now for what i am today & i am always indebted to those 2 special persons for backing me up & i am so eager to pay them back as soon as i can.
    With such all odds i never thought i would bounce back courage & determination helped me get the things done in an easy way.
    So, no matter what dont loose ur Hope, Courage & Determination either in game or Real life just look forward with a hope instead of looking back with regrets.
    Good Luck on ur exams.
    Hope u bounce back soon
    Well bro you are very lucky...doesn't happen with everyone anyways I have not lost it I spent it.

Why is everyone ytalking money? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    Everybody should quit this game if he plays longer than 4 hours a day.
    Trust me, i was addicted to this game, sometimes played 10 hours every day.
    Everybody who feels like this, stop playing, completely.
    If you start playing again u start getting addicted too.
    My life is so much better without playing games.
    Just my words.
    Only thing i do is check the forums every few days.
    Same with me I play a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladykatra View Post
    best of luck ankush
    You are here too O_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladykatra View Post
    best of luck ankush
    You can not!
    You can not!

xD