Quote Originally Posted by Evanna<3 View Post
I've played pvp a couple of days ago and it wasn't That fun for mages. I've noticed alot that Enchantresses are the easiest targets for the warriors and archers. Archers can even 1-hit or 2-hit us.. Doesn't take very long for them to kill us >.> our aoe skills aren't that effective with pvp too. I don't think the debuffs are working very well too.It's annoying coz we obviously don't stand a big chance with pvp . We do have heal and buffs but we lose mana quickly as well. Not to mention that we have the lowest dps among the 3 classes which doesn't give us a chance to hit back with bigger damage. I mean Even if I'm wearing all pink items, still the stats of enchantresses aren't promising compared to the others.
I don't want to say that the other classes are a bit overpowered but enchantresses are, I think the weakest among the three as of the moment. ( I know it also depends with how u use the char but good Stats matters a lot too.

Hope the casting speed of Mages can be increased a bit and the armor/dps as well.:-/ looking forward for the buffs to be improved too. Mages usually own in other online games.~.~
check the new update notes, mages now have a fighting chance, should even up the odds, will see how well this balances things