Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of improvements We'd like to see implemented to Arcane Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Here are my suggestions, I have chosen shots instead of just writing,

Name:  cornerinfo.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  11.0 KB

1- Please make pet's XP level visible from HUD

Name:  enlarge_area.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  15.5 KB

2- Please enlarge zone of action area covering charging meter,
    This may sound strange but I even don't remember the number of how many times I've been killed by mobs
    because my mouse eventually slides off of the button during countless of clicks in fight. I am too busy with action going on the screen and constantly checking my health bar, therefore I cannot find enough time/possibility to notice that I'm actually not clicking attack button instead wearing off the charge meter especially when you are in middle of orcs/archers group, or where nature of map is ambush (i.e. Hauntlet) you hardly follow your char but enemies, and due to many attacks you get, and other sounds (like roars of animals, mobs, windups etc.), you cannot tell if you are attacking or not if you are not looking on the button.

Name:  guildatmap.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  46.8 KB

3- This goes by image, for many non-english keyboard users writing /guildh is just a quest by itself, just to inform English keyboard users; I use key combination to make slash. They should reward gold or AP for that

joke aside, would be nicer if we get a handy Guild Hall button somewhere on the map.

Name:  invsells.JPG
Views: 329
Size:  49.3 KB

4- Imagine a world where people can list their items directly from their inventory.. background music : what a wonderful world... from L.Armstrong
    ...and I want same button for stashing items too!

Name:  cs_search.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  37.4 KB

5- Just to check market value of an item how many buttons you click, how many numbers you write? Man , I feel tiresome and ending up either overpricing my item or liquidating it directly. Make it and get Areef deed points from me!

Name:  group_same.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  52.2 KB

6- Group them! I know this have been asked many times, but one more time and with image here it goes: Group same items, you can use folder style, so you won't need to add input boxes thus coffee monsters' precious time less spent
    Last edited by Areef; 10-20-2015 at 09:45 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Areef For This Useful Post: