Quote Originally Posted by azagreoralu View Post
The problem that we have with para is that it can't be outdated because of the current jewel system.

If sts would buff jewels to be on the level of para this would no longer be a problem. Other items such as mythic weapons are now being outdated. para is still at the top of the top because the current progression for upgrading gear is inferior so instead of having a "power creep" sts basically nerfed any new gear Upgrades. As for para being hard work and should always be the best why is it different from other gear? Other gear will eventually be outdated so why shouln't para?

I realize that making things more powerful will upset the balance of the game but currently it is already unbalanced so why not take this chance to fix it?
If sts would remove para and eyes and bring back the normal Fire blood wisdom gems the game would be sweet, they remove the gem system and added jewels which is much harder than the gem system, they made s mistake when all the para gems go out of hand , it was 1 gem per payer / account , but I read recently that ppl worked hard for their para and eyes ?
They didn't work hard for it, they manipulated the system , made 12 accounts and hoard gems upon gems it was very easy if your desperate enough.
I personally don't own a para or an eye gem but if they were removed the game would be balanced in power again.
Fire blood and wisdom made the game balance till the paragems outbreak ,
Jewels are disgusting as far as I know, every single one of them , all they do is fill your inventory , back then when we had the fire blood and wisdom gems , trying to get a chance to have a super gem was fun, now look at all of this , a few mistakes sts made but it went bad trying to fix it now.