Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends elite helmets...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I respect your replies honestly, but I am kindly asking you to stop or at least go a little gentle on the replies. I was inactive for quite a long time and I'm trying to get back in the mood for helping others out. It would be much appreciated if you stay supportive of others.
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I edited it, as you replied.

If we want to clear confusion, then we shouldent assume helms are being added, or sugest we know they will be added on the third.
    simple?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I said two different things. My aim of stopping the confusion was about the drop rates of helmets, not about the fact if they are going to be added or not. You are confusing yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Ok but I havent seen one person say on the forums that helms do drop, theres a couple posts saing they dont drop so I wouldent assume you were clearing that up.
    Opest said Cinco "wont" leave this unfinished, leading to confusion on what we do know, as opposed to what some guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

ok good for you. i don't care anymore. Tried to tell you to stop 5 times but you don't seem to stop. Say whatever you feel is best. I'm done and bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    If you read the thread again, I mentioned alien, cyber and sentinel are the three that aren't dropping. I never said anything about Mynas and Khafra. I'm afraid you're wrong here hun.
    (Helmets are currently not dropping. Ok?) Should have corrected to some Helm not dropping HUN, LOL.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    I would have to correct your run on sentences and syntax in order to explain how what you wrote makes no sense, before we tried to reach a conclusion on what makes a good analogy.

ill be simple;
    you cant say " but this is for sure Cinco wont leave the new cap unfinished". You dont know that, and are not providing proof of your claim.
    hmm, So now it become claim, whereas -

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    No, it's not sure.
    it is the very definition of
    Ofc nothing is sure, as how even after official announcement of no further pl update, we noticed sudden level cap update.

and enormous time when I justified well that it's to strengthen the belief of mine not like I heard somewhere from any sts member, that would be myth, rumor and claim, but did I do that?

Sorry to say that ur trying to prove something that is not there, read all the posts of mine where I justified the point well behind my statement, It would be good to argue logically if You would read that properly and you could have provide any logic against my justification/logics but SORRY TO SAY you did not do that or should I say u could not do that.

Whenever I provided valid reasons and logic, you just keep mentioning one thing- "it's wrong" but no evidence or logic to support that.

Thus no point of argument, u want clarification and betterment of original post I'll do it for u (read it properly, it's entirely edited)-

Just wait till the next update, because they don't have enough time to touch pl again and again until next event when they have to update pl again, due to resource limits devs won't add a helmet, everything is recycled so, there will be helm too.

It was cleaver intention by cinco, because he wanted to see how balanced things goes with the new elites then after getting feedback, he will get another chance to decide the state of helm and more particularly the states bonus of sets.

my claim is - Cinco won't leave the new cap unfinished, so just wait for it.
    Last edited by Waug; 10-30-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Opest, I can clearly see this is muddled by our varying languages.
    You are both stating something is a "claim" (that implies something is true) and, nothing is for sure. Those things are In opposition.

If you make the claim the helms will be added, then it is you who need to provide the evidence. Not me for saying that we as players are as of yet completely ignorant of what Cinco will do.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 10-30-2015 at 10:53 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

hmm, So now it become claim, whereas -

and enormous time when I justified well that it's to strengthen the belief of mine not like I heard somewhere from any sts member, that would be myth, rumor and claim, but did I do that?

Sorry to say that ur trying to prove something that is not there, read all the posts of mine where I justified the point well behind my statement, It would be good to argue logically if You would read that properly and you could have provide any logic against my justification/logics but SORRY TO SAY you did not do that or should I say u could not do that.

Whenever I provided valid reasons and logic, you just keep mentioning one thing- "it's wrong" but no evidence or logic to support that.

Thus no point of argument, u want clarification and betterment of original post I'll do it for u (read it properly, it's entirely edited)-

Just wait till the next update, because they don't have enough time to touch pl again and again until next event when they have to update pl again, due to resource limits devs won't add a helmet, everything is recycled so, there will be helm too.

It was cleaver intention by cinco, because he wanted to see how balanced things goes with the new elites then after getting feedback, he will get another chance to decide the state of helm and more particularly the states bonus of sets.

my claim is - Cinco won't leave the new cap unfinished, so just wait for it.

ALL I CAN SAY IS I GOT MIGRANTS NOW READING BARELY PAST 2 LINES.

Why Cinco intention wanted to see how balance things goes with new elites? the elites rarely drops and not many owns it, and who the hell owns complete sets? even me don't even have one good elite item from drops, don't tell me Pro Opest have all elite sets str int dex and checking how balanced things goes? it doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by bglir; 10-30-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Opest, I can clearly see this is muddled by our varying languages.
    You are both stating something is a "claim" (that implies something is true) and, nothing is for sure. Those things are In opposition.

If you make the claim the helms will be added, then it is you who need to provide the evidence. Not me for saying that we as players are as of yet completely ignorant of what Cinco will do.
    Now let me make it very simple -
    The moment I edited and Said - "I Claim", you're asking for proof.

and When I first stated "for sure ......."
    you said it's kinds speculation. Right? That's right I agreed that was kinda speculation but with more confidence.

That Just prove one thing that "I claim" and "for sure.." are two different things (In the context that it has been said) and You could not agree on that, why?

Tell me, how many times I have to prove things? I'm done now because I can prove things but I can't make others to believe that, specially who has no intention to accept the truth. Bye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I'm done now because *"I CAN PROVE THINGS"* but I can't make others to believe that, specially who has no intention to accept the truth. Bye
    By definition if someone could prove something, it would not necessitate belief.

I keep asking for "proof" that the helms will be added (much less specifically on the 3rd), as is your claim "Cinco won't leave this unfinished"
    You have no proof that they will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

By definition if someone could prove something, it would not necessitate belief.

I keep asking for "proof" that the helms will be added (much less specifically on the 3rd), as is your claim "Cinco won't leave this unfinished"
    You have no proof that they will.
    its ez to wake up a person who is really sleeping, its really hard to do so if he's just pretending to sleep.
    ROFL

I WONT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER, cause everything already proved b4, until u can really provide some valuable point/logic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

I WONT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER, cause everything already proved b4, until u can really provide some valuable point/logic.
    My valuable "point/logic" is that you have proven nothing, yet contrarily claim "Cinco won't leave cap unfinished".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I proved, u just ignored top to bottom, and now this argument will get kidish - u did, no u didnt kinda.

that's just waste of my time im out. cya around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

My assertion has always been;
    We do not know what Cinco will or might do when, much less that he will do anything.
    You have not proven otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Now let me make it very simple -
    The moment I edited and Said - "I Claim", you're asking for proof.

and When I first stated "for sure ......."
    you said it's kinds speculation. Right? That's right I agreed that was kinda speculation but with more confidence.

That Just prove one thing that "I claim" and "for sure.." are two different things (In the context that it has been said) and You could not agree on that, why?

Tell me, how many times I have to prove things? I'm done now because I can prove things but I can't make others to believe that, specially who has no intention to accept the truth. Bye
    I proved, u just ignored top to bottom, and now this argument will get kidish - u did, no u didnt kinda.

that's just waste of my time im out. cya around.
    you said you are going to stop...
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The drops were good in the beginning of the cap, in 8 hours I can farm 4 or more elites. Now in 8 hour see sometimes I get nothing or 2 everyday now

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We do not know what Cinco will or might do when, much less that he will do anything.
    No one does, not even me who sits right next to him. That being said, it is highly unlikely he'll do another update for PL, so I would not anticipate anything.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: