Thread: Crafting set requirements.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Something being OP usually means its over powered which would mean it requires a nerf. Just saying.
    or just some general review of the stats/procs. they do not work as advertised for all classes.

Getting it slowly requires ankhs and potions, which might not seem much to a lot of players but for a vast majority of players its not an achievable task. Why spend 2-3m on a set which could get you an Arcane ring. The time factor is flabbergasting too. The time required to farm the Orc fangs one could easily make enough locks to craft enough massives to loot an SnS.
    good news: it s a tradeoff, arcane ring and planar pendant remain kings statwise. no one is forced to do the quest. however for all that do the quest, the tradeoff should be fair and worth the effort.

I'm all for buffing stats up, but its not something I want to see after people managed to get the set. I would have preferred it if people had asked for a buff before obtaining the set(which they did ask for and got one). It's either slowly over 6 months(being optimistic here) or fast and 15+m.
    in an ideal world we would know the outcome of a buff just from reading stats. i run a lot in a mixed party team and i can assure you rogues and mages lost too much for the proc they gained. in general the stat loss is too high. how can we know this upfront with new skills and party mechanics?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post: