I do like the idea of removing all debuff when on Juggernaut imunne to armor reduce etc no breaking in 3-4 sec or less when we have to nekro heal and jug same time to last 4-5 sec it sucks... Also add some deflecting attack hitting a brick wall your fist it should hurt.. that's what a Juggernaut is a moving brick wall with iron and reinforced steel.. You heal first mages knock out your heal no bubble jug first it break heal+jug still weak if no nekro you die just the same so no room for other pets like singe I pay 14mil for that pet I would like to use it too a pve geared rogue or mage could jump into PvP no pvp experience and start farming me. My friend got new mystic set for tank call me to help him gang a rogue without set because he/we tanks are out match by mages and rogues... And this tank in question could hold his own LVL 36...41.. Lvl 41 was hard win like 3 out of 10 but now 46 feel like its open season on tanks and running to survive is only option ); even if max geared run or die or be the scum of AL "tanks gangsters have to gang to survive they weak paper!" Well I tell my friend this person new never seen him before only gang who gang me or if they rude, online bully or trash others best leave map stand as one circle dont move and if he attk he take on both of us not wise to atk a group of people give them all reason to gang you well the rogue was smart that makes me happy....... I know to a lot off pve players PvP is a nut house but its a place of quick reflex, strategy, good judgement and team work at time.. Quick assessment of situation is also vital to your survival.. I always enjoy a good fight When skills determine winning.. On tank I'm taking a knife to a gun fight..