Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why you should and shouldnt twink at low levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Generalization hurts nowadays? If you are a different kind of twink then why you have to go into conclusions that i'm messing with every low level player? I didn't see you posting clash and making a huge case about twinking blocking/ganging/tting to that subforum. So then i'm guessing you are right, you are other kind of twink. But then I'm asking myself, what's problem ?
    If you can't see the problem, then you are the problem.

Generalization/stereotyping will hit anyone even the good ones.

So let us ask you, what's your problem?(against twinks)

You don't twink, your assumptions are based on your "friend", your happy with your endgame yet throws sarcasm on twink discussions. You generalize the entire twinking community with labels such as ganging, blocking, bragging etc..and you don't know the problem?

Please, spare us. We are only lowly twinks who loves this game. If your going to "antagonize" us with your post on every twink discussion please refrain. We are person too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forumspammer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forumspammer View Post
    If you can't see the problem, then you are the problem.

Generalization/stereotyping will hit anyone even the good ones.

So let us ask you, what's your problem?(against twinks)

You don't twink, your assumptions are based on your "friend", your happy with your endgame yet throws sarcasm on twink discussions. You generalize the entire twinking community with labels such as ganging, blocking, bragging etc..and you don't know the problem?

Please, spare us. We are only lowly twinks who loves this game. If your going to "antagonize" us with your post on every twink discussion please refrain. We are person too.
    I love rough discussions about twinking PvP in their own subform ( AL PvP ). No , wait ! That's everyone's subforum but you will be surprised to find out in last 10 pages of AL PvP 95% of the threads are about what happens at any low level bracket :ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks. It's pure teasing . I'm only discussing about stuff which I read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

They are DISCUSSING PVP, what's the problem? I'm sorry but it seems like if there's a thread about twink, sure enough, there's a negative comment posted by you somewhere. If you despise twinking so much, just simply move along, don't click on those threads. Also, you seem to dislike Arrowz/stealth, but it looks like there's another one in the making. I just don't understand how a person can despise something so deeply, yet knows very little to nothing about it.

Ps: I twink at lvl 15, the most "ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks" bracket of all. I love it!!!!

I love rough discussions about twinking PvP in their own subform ( AL PvP ). No , wait ! That's everyone's subforum but you will be surprised to find out in last 10 pages of AL PvP 95% of the threads are about what happens at any low level bracket :ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks. It's pure teasing . I'm only discussing about stuff which I read.
    Last edited by Bluebatthing; 11-26-2015 at 10:41 PM.

mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    They are DISCUSSING PVP, what's the problem? I'm sorry but it seems that if there's a thread about twink, sure enough, there's a negative comment posted by you somewhere. If you despise twinking so much, just simply move along, don't click on those threads. Also, you seem to dislike Arrowz/stealth, but it looks like there's another one in the making. I just don't understand how a person can despise something so deeply, yet knows very little to nothing about it.

Ps: I twink at lvl 15, the most "ganging / spawning / i won / no ! i won / blocking / stacking tanks" bracket of all. I love it!!!!
    Lol bro whats you ign
    I didn't knew you twink xD

<Forgiveness>

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

It only goes to show how active twinking PvP is. Please post your endgame pvp adventures there so we can also see it, if you had any.

If we stop all those twink threads on pvp sub forum what else will we read there?

Back on topic, I think this is spot-on :
    Don't go twinking if your an endgamer who would just try it out. Twinking is a harsh environment as it should be, its not called The most populated PvP for nothing. Coming in with a feint heart will make you cry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    It only goes to show how active twinking PvP is. Please post your endgame pvp adventures there so we can also see it, if you had any.

If we stop all those twink threads on pvp sub forum what else will we read there?

Don't go twinking if your an endgamer who would just try it out. Twinking is a harsh environment as it should be, its not called The most populated PvP for nothing. Coming in with a feint heart will make you cry.
    If I will start to tease off people which I'm clashing against then most probably they will do the same. It will also encourage all endgamers to start posting screenshots of clashes which will generate in -> More rough discussions. More teasing threads. More drama. More hate . More anger. More frustration.

It was a time when endgamers did this... A lot of guild-threads got closed, a lot of threads been deleted, many people got banned. And all of this , for what? For nothing. Now almost all endgamers are pretty mature before they take their fight on forum .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

To be honest he has a point, its kinda making AL PvP a site i rarely visit because its so overpopulated by twinks posting their blocked clashes, against higher lvls etc.
    Idk but its annoying to me, i dont care much about who blocked who at lvl 16 or whatever.
    Its not balanced at all and twinks dominate that forum with their petty business so yeah i can undertsand why you would get mad.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post

Most populated? How so? If you count all the people lvl 1-45 that PVP, maybe. Look at all the past PVP tournaments, officially hosted or player hosted, the endgame ones get full in a matter of HOURS to the point where STS had to add more slots on one occasion. Meanwhile the twink variants have been lackluster in participation every single time from what I've seen. Though, I'm sure there's plenty of "pro" twinks with 100 % OP KDRs that just don't use the forums, or line, or any form of communication that would let them know about tourneys, or wait, maybe they're just trying to hide their inherent lack of skill? Nah, couldn't be that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post: