Thread: Why don't people like warriors?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neisser Moya View Post
    I am a lvl41 warrior with very good stats, nekro and singe as pets, and nobody likes to play with me. Why do all of them get rouges and wizards over me? Even though I would be better than them. I am a frendly player who likes to farm anything except tombs. Nobody seems to like the class Warrior itself, only those who play as them. Is Arcane becoming somehow rasist against many warrior or is this only happening to me? I go to arena with a friend and the majority of the people leave. when people don't leave we do the arena in a good time 4mins best 3mins 30sec. Lately Arcane is becoming boring to me because of this situation. If anyone would like to play with me add me . IGN: Idrium.
    Hi Idrium,
    I completely agree with you i and many others have forseen such problems arising before and now Classism is in complete effect. We warriors have been asking for STS to respond accordingly and to be honest they have been trying... Not enough but atleast they are trying. So please be patient on dont give up on the warrior class.
    Thanks,
    Maarkus

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post: