Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    Hai Friend-Saf!
    I dunno why u keep posting this message whenever u see our guild master....is this a joke lol?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zauilet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The jewel system is incredibly frustrating because the task is insurmountable, discouraging and boring. It murders fun in the most gruesome fashion. Obtaining a noble jewel is the most unattainable goal in the game. Putting jewels on an exponential scale was not a good idea.

What happens when STS releases the level 35 jewel that requires three noble jewels? That's 6,561 cracked for a single jewel or 118,098 for a set of 18. Level 40 jewel = 19,683 cracked... set of 18 = 354,294 cracked. Level 45 jewel 59,049 cracked... set of 18 = 1,062,882 cracked.

One million cracked jewels? How can this be considered a reasonable goal for an active single player? This is not a sustainable system, to say the least.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninetofive For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetofive View Post
    The jewel system is incredibly frustrating because the task is insurmountable, discouraging and boring. It murders fun in the most gruesome fashion. Obtaining a noble jewel is the most unattainable goal in the game. Putting jewels on an exponential scale was not a good idea.

What happens when STS releases the level 35 jewel that requires three noble jewels? That's 6,561 cracked for a single jewel or 118,098 for a set of 18. Level 40 jewel = 19,683 cracked... set of 18 = 354,294 cracked. Level 45 jewel 59,049 cracked... set of 18 = 1,062,882 cracked.

One million cracked jewels? How can this be considered a reasonable goal for an active single player? This is not a sustainable system, to say the least.
    My hope is that damaged jewels will drop in the new levels and weak jewels in the new elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    My hope is that damaged jewels will drop in the new levels and weak jewels in the new elites.
    Consider the current drop rate. ...how effective do you think it will be even if it drops damaged & weak?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

What the hell!!! jewels are removable ???? Lol thanks for opening this thread after I fully gemmed my gear with tarlok.