Thread: Newbies, What's on your Mind? (FAQs)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mesalin

Quote Originally Posted by Aprove View Post
    So you're wondering about something haven't you? Well I'm gonna answer them all (although not all of them ) (Contains Spoilers)

Regarding Gameplay

Q: What's those glowing light under people's feet?

A: That's paracelsus soul stone obtained from reaching the plat tier in Halloween event 2014

Q: I see some big orange elixir particle effect under their feet, is it the the best of the best elixir?

A: Nah, of course not. It's arcane ring (Rendtail's Dragonstone) Particle effect

Q: Arcane Deary?? Is It real??
    A: No one knows, Some people says it's real, some says it's a joke. Just hunt for it, then you'll know it

Q: What's that fireball surrounding the player?
    A: It's probably Magma's, Spit Fire's AA, or Firebug elixir that can be bought from a Nordr NPC (Forgot the name .-. )

Q: Another purple fireball surrounding the player, What is it? A firebug elixir with purple dye??

A: It's Arcane Staff Particle Effect (It also adds the elixir-like effect below user's feet (purple) )

Q: It's strange, Arcane Ring supposed to give many stats, but why it shows +less than my current ring?
    A: IT'S A TROLL! Equipping the ring will add +30 your primary stats. For Example (Primary Stat: INT) it's said to give +2 INT but when you equip it, it adds +32 INT.

Q: Is Paracelsus soul stone tradeable?
    A: Nope, it is not. Although some people admit sell it (give the items then socket it in) but mostly are scams, be careful!

Q: I see some vanities/banner that doesn't exist in store, What is it, and where did you get them?

A: See Vystirch's Vanity Guide , see if you can find the vanity that you're looking for (Sadly, The thread is no longer updated since 2013 )

Q: How long does it take to craft ancient planar pendant, Arcane Ring, Nekro?
    A: Planar Pendant: 8 Hours
    Arcane Ring : 5 Days
    Nekro : 5 Days

Q: I want to farm certain eggs, Where can I find it?
    A: See Hoardseeker's Egg Loot Locations

Q: What's the stats of the planar pendant?
    A:

Name:  planar pendant.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  80.8 KB
    Stats might be different when equipped

Q: I want to craft Something, but I don't know the ingredients, Can you help?

A: See Dex_addict's Crafting Guide (Note: only popular recipes)

Q: I'm a returning player, How the heck, why steel commando is so cheap?

A: Because it was available for sale (Plat) (I don't know when )

Q: I need to farm certain jewels, but I don't know the locations, Where is it?
    A: See Ravager's Jewel Drop Info

Q: Golden steel heraldic vanity, what is it?

A: It's forebearer vanity, rewarded for forum contest, It's not tradeable.

Q: I see someone with a good stats without wearing any helmet, How can he do that, Is he/she cheating?
    A: No, It's not cheating. It's Hide My Helmet from the 'Social Options' menu.

Q: I see someone sells gold 1M=27$ or similiar in a website, is it true?
    A: NO, IT IS NOT! Don't open it or you'll get hacked.

Q: I want to upgrade my Level 31 and Level 26 Mythic Helmet, Are there any thread regarding of the quest?

A: Yes, there is. See IronMonkey's Mythic Upgrade Lvl 36 Guide

Q: I see a gold top hat, where did you buy them? I never see them in auction
    A: You can buy it at Sir Spendsalot in Kraag near the Hauntlet portal. It's super expensive, I suggest you don't buy unless you're super rich. The NPC also sells Solid Gold Vanity (Both are untradeable)

Q: Those cool yellow with green crystal armor set, What is it? A vanity or Gear?

A: They're Glintstone Set, The Level 46 Mythic Set, Pretty expensive set if you decide to not to farm for them. See Ravager's Glintstone Set Crafting Thread

Q: How to get the [The Midas Touch] Title?
    A: You can get it by obtaining 99m Gold, (Sadly, it's no longer available to be obtained. Along with [Filthy Rich])

Q: How to get rid of ***/censor in the chat?

A: Untick the Filter Chat in 'Social Options' section in Settings

Regarding Accounts and Losses

Q: I want to delevel my characters, Can STS help me with this?

A: Yes, though STS can only delevel your character by 1 level

Q: Help I got scammed, What Should I do?

A: Calm down now. Don't trashtalking the scammer, He won't bring your stuff back. For now, add him into your ignore list and send an e-mail to STS with every details regarding of the scam(If you have a Screenshot, Send them one). I'm sure they'll help you out.

Q: Uh Oh, I accidentally opened an egg
    A: Send an email to STS, they will re-egg it for you as long as the pet is still level 1 and not used

Regarding Errors, Bugs, and other

Q: "Uh Oh, Chrome has failed to start our game" How can I solve this?
    A: Sadly there's no solution regarding of this. But mine it's caused by my slow internet connection. Disabling your antivirus might work (Too risky, I suggest that you don't try it).

Q: Stuck on Loading (Chrome), Solution?

A: See here

Q: Can't duel, It says "You're already in duel" Any Solutions or any fixes?
    A: Sadly, there's still no news regarding of the fix, But I'm sure the devs are aware and trying to fix it

Mores to come, just need inspiration, experience.. and a little searching

Sorry for posting Your picture/thread without permission. Thank you so much for the thread/picture

Thanks for reading

PS: Please correct me if I'm wrong (I'm new at making guide thread lol)
    I see my screenshot here haha!
    No problem!
    Feel free to ask anything or if you need more screenshots from game about gear , pets
    Nice thread ! Helpful to new players haha

Edit :
    P.S planar pendant give same stats no matter you rogue , mage or tank it stay 38 int str and dex. It just have hidded stats +20 primary which mean if you equip it then it add 20 stats based on you class: for warrior its strength ( str ) for rogue dexterity ( dex ) and for mage intelligence ( int )
    Last edited by mesalin; 01-10-2016 at 03:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post: