Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Any founder twinks still on forums??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    Diablo, if anyone knows him, said sunblocks bought founders.

Guys. If you arent getting enough respect, you are getting rushed, you have negative kdr, or you are unhappy with your repuatation in PvP, buying accounts might help you feel better, but you must be blind to buy accounts, but then again how did you buy it? If you know what I mean..

Heres for those who don't.

When you log onto Pocket Legends, looking at the top bar of your screen, which is your chat log, doesn't it say something about inappropiate behaviour isn't tolerated and to not share your email/password with others players?
    Sunblocks hasn't played in like 3-4 years I think... But when I still played on low lvl, which must have been like early 2011, Sun already had founders, and I'm assuming back then it must have been a lot harder to buy accounts, so I doubt he bought it. I may be wrong though, of course.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rkq View Post
    Hi Protank, Glixch aka Sunblocks here. Nice to see you around again. I'm still playing at level 15.

My account was not bought, I made it myself. I left the game for a while and my account was in the hands of another player until a few months ago when I proved ownership via plat purchase dates and original account info and recovered through STS support. I am aware this is against STS policies, and have already been warned by a support team member for misconduct. My level 10 bear, formerly Sunblocks, was leveled to 66 in this time, and was renamed "Meate." I do not know who has the name "Sunblocks" now.

Diablo, Communion and I have had some unhealthy interaction in game which has caused some hard feelings and disbelief. I don't blame them for not knowing me, or for disliking me. Founders helm and other retired vanities were pretty poor additions to the game, in my opinion, and I don't think its unreasonable to be upset that there are boosts other characters have that you no longer have access to.
    Ah nevermind you still play, I guess my previous comment is irrelevant then. Anyhow does Sunblocks have anything to do with the song by Ratatat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
    Ah nevermind you still play, I guess my previous comment is irrelevant then. Anyhow does Sunblocks have anything to do with the song by Ratatat?
    Yeah, I was big into ratatat back in the day.

I've made a few attempts to post some screenshots of my conversation with STS support from when I recovered my account back in September, but the forum moderator deletes my post each time. Frustrating, but I think someone else hit the nail on the head with this subject. If you want to be inflammatory, you'll continue to be, and nothing can change that. I appreciate the people speaking on my behalf, but there's no sense in arguing with those who only wish to analogize me to a murderer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomdadon View Post
    stop defending a murderer when there's clearly blood on his hands
    over a f2p iphone game.
    Glixch

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Your "kind" did murder this game boyo...sorry just stating the facts..if you really want to continue this id be more then happy to post the link of your thread from a while back of you stating sunblocks got perma banned.
    Ahhhh I can picture it now a very premature Alterra, good ole days before the game was corrupted with sharers, sellers, and buyers like yourself . I miss those times . And ill gladly take an infraction for calling you out , the truth hurts

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Closing due to excessive drama.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: